Lennys Restaurant- Not Good

LENNY'S FOOD-GOOD OR BAD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

cmz2u

My wife and I took her mother out to dinner for her birthday. She chose to go to Lennys. The place looks great. The food how ever is a different story!
The two of them ordered the "Pot Roast" It came as sliced roast beef, with very few vegetables and some gravy sprinkled on top. When I said something to the waitress about this, I was informed that this was "Country Pot Roast".
What country is what I want to know! I ordered the Prime Rib. Worst Prime Rib I have ever had in my life! No spices used whatsoever. For my side item I tried the creamed spinach. That was a joke! Spinach with melted cheese mixed together. Most of the food did not get eaten. It DID however get paid for. Would you beleive 90.00 dollars for this crap!!
Never again will I or any member of my family step foot into this place. They made NO attempt to fix anything.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
People 'round these parts don't take kindly to complaints about pig slop being served.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've been to Lenny's several times since they reopened and it's always been very good. And my dining companions haven't complained, either.

No offense, but I don't believe that your prime rib was bad. Lenny's has ALWAYS had excellent prime rib. Always.

And about the pot roast - what did you think it was going to be? Roast beef with vegetables and gravy. :confused:

L

luckystar

I really liked their brunch they used to have on Sundays. That's all I've ever eaten from there, though. The fresh Belgian waffles were incredible.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I really liked their brunch they used to have on Sundays. That's all I've ever eaten from there, though. The fresh Belgian waffles were incredible.

I should give them the ultimate test: take mAlice there for lunch or dinner. :jet:

C

cmz2u

I've been to Lenny's several times since they reopened and it's always been very good. And my dining companions haven't complained, either.

No offense, but I don't believe that your prime rib was bad. Lenny's has ALWAYS had excellent prime rib. Always.

And about the pot roast - what did you think it was going to be? Roast beef with vegetables and gravy. :confused:
Trust me the Prime Rib SUCKED. You obviously don't have a clue what POT ROAST is either!:smack:

W

Wenchy

The brunch there is still good. The boys gobble up several of the waffles and get three plates full of goodies when we go.

Pot roast shouldn't be sliced. It should be melt in the mouth tender chunks infused with lots of gravy/ veggies and bread to sop it up with.

I'll stick with the brunch for now.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Their grilled cheese sammich and home-made tater chips are really good.

And their grilled chicken salad I had last week was yummy! The chicken was the moistest, tender, best seasoned stuff I've had in a looong time. The homemade dressing was delicious, too. No complaints at all!