Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacuum Cleaner Suggestions

We have a Mierle or something like that. From the sen-n-vac place in waldorf in the shoppers food plaza. It is a good unit. (had) 1 dog and (have) 2 cats.

Quote Originally Posted by mingiz View Post
    I have 4 dogs in house with carpet and I had a rainbow (20yrs) and it was great . I just bought a Kirby...Dumb idea. The rainbow is a much better for animal hair.Plus it goes into water tank and not a stinking bag. I hate this kirby.I want another rainbow. Plus you don't have to tear the it apart to use attachments. jmo

So if anyone wants to buy a Kirby let me know..
    so if anyone wants to give away a Kirby, let me know I love my kirby, but it is really heavy dragging it up and down the stairs

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

But the Dyson Animal is an excellent vacuum. I've had mine for a couple years now and it's wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by cattitude View Post

Dyson Animal 17

I love my Dyson for pets.

Thanks everybody! Eventually I will get hardwood floors but keep carpet in the bedrooms. Unfortunetly I have to wait awhile. Hopefully not too long.

I have a rainbow vac, and it is the best vac, we've had. The good thing about this vac is, all the dirt and dust and dog hair go into that water container and you drain it out and throw it away, not getting all in the air. If you have dogs and use vacs is bag or bagless, they always end up with a bad smell, even if you keep up with wiping them down and changing the bag, the rainbow doesnt have that problem, they always smell fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I have a rainbow vac, and it is the best vac, we've had. The good thing about this vac is, all the dirt and dust and dog hair go into that water container and you drain it out and throw it away, not getting all in the air. If you have dogs and use vacs is bag or bagless, they always end up with a bad smell, even if you keep up with wiping them down and changing the bag, the rainbow doesnt have that problem, they always smell fresh.

I used this while house/ pet sitting. It did ok but I didnt like the small end that sucked up the hair and dirt, unless they hid it from me I agree that it left the place looking good and not much of a mess to clean up. Thought it was neat.
    Its been 7 years dad. I miss you..

Support CHD research

HouseCat
    If your dogs have wiry hair, go iwth the animal Dyson...not the regular models. We have a Dyson standard and it doesn't suck up cat hair very well. Older cat has that wiry, hair...seems like it has barbs on it, and it sticks to everything very fast-like. Hard to vaacum out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DQ2B View Post
    Dyson
    Is he the new mental health counselor on Great Mills Rd???

That's what I'd suggest too..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post

While I will agree that the Rainbow is an awesome vac. If price is considered the Dyson is a great deal. I have a Huskey and he is nothing but a fur ball the dyson leaves the house looking good.
    Yesterday is gone, Today is what you make it, Tomorrow has yet to happen don't mess it up!!!

Members who have read this thread: 39