Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Vacuum Cleaner Suggestions

Count another one for the Dyson. Does a great job. I also roll it over the hardwood floor and it does a fantastic job there. Can't wait though until all the carpet's gone in the house, though it may take years.

Chasey - if I vacuum ever other day my allergies are non-existent to minimal. I also take apart the canister and wash it down about once a month.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyChevy75 View Post
    Nope it is all about decisions. You made the comment that nobody needs 10 dogs in the house.
    You're being ridiculous. Having 10+ inside dogs is a tad bit obsessive. I feel sorry for the vacuum.

Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    You're being ridiculous. Having 10+ inside dogs is a tad bit obsessive. I feel sorry for the vacuum.
    So people with 10+ kids should just start getting rid of the kids?

I think she was being nice to you saying it was their choice. You were the one that got nasty and said they should get rid of the dogs. Honestly, why do you care? You don't live with them, and that's their choice. Some people find children offensive. Personal choice is all I'm saying.

I know people with one dog. Their house stinks, and it looks like a pig sty. I wouldn't live there, and I wouldn't let my child live there either!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoMDGirl42 View Post
    So people with 10+ kids should just start getting rid of the kids?

I think she was being nice to you saying it was their choice. You were the one that got nasty and said they should get rid of the dogs. Honestly, why do you care? You don't live with them, and that's their choice. Some people find children offensive. Personal choice is all I'm saying.

I know people with one dog. Their house stinks, and it looks like a pig sty. I wouldn't live there, and I wouldn't let my child live there either!
    Good lord. Sit here and talk to yourself. Keep on thinking that kids and dogs are the same thing.

Good lord. Sit here and talk to yourself. Keep on thinking that kids and dogs are the same thing.
    I never said kids and dogs were the same thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoMDGirl42 View Post
    I never said kids and dogs were the same thing.

Yes you are.

You are right. My dogs are much better behaved than most children. I know they are loved more than some love their children. My dogs are lucky to have me, and I them.

Why be judgmental over who people choose to give love to? Plus you don't know the OP's story. She could be a foster, she could be a rescue, she could have wound up with loved ones pets due to unforseen life events. I commend her courage personally.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

She just doesn't get it.

I am not even comparing kids to dogs. Kids are messy and so are dogs. I am talking about numbers of both. Some people choose to have more kids and others have more dogs.

I personally would have 10 dogs if I could handle it. They would all live in the house also and have space in the bedroom.

[QUOTE=HeavyChevy75;3834957] She just doesn't get it.

I am not even comparing kids to dogs. Kids are messy and so are dogs. I am talking about numbers of both. Some people choose to have more kids and others have more dogs.

I personally would have 10 dogs if I could handle it. They would all live in the house also and have space in the bedroom.[/QUOTE]

Heck if I could house train my horses all the animals would live inside...
    Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly...

Members who have read this thread: 39