Honest Tea

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
If you ever see this stuff stay clear of it. I got some last night at the grocery store. It comes in 16oz bottles. After reading the lable I was interested and bought a couple bottles. It's all natural, sweetened with raw cane sugar instead of syrup and it's brewed in Bethesda which made me think it would be extra fresh. It's the worst $hit I've ever had. I drank maybe 1/4 of the bottle and now I'm seriously feeling like :barf: !

G

giggles04

Originally posted by pixiegirl
If you ever see this stuff stay clear of it. I got some last night at the grocery store. It comes in 16oz bottles. After reading the lable I was interested and bought a couple bottles. It's all natural, sweetened with raw cane sugar instead of syrup and it's brewed in Bethesda which made me think it would be extra fresh. It's the worst $hit I've ever had. I drank maybe 1/4 of the bottle and now I'm seriously feeling like :barf: !

Yikes... i'm going to stay clear of it!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Pixie, don't you just HATE it when that happens?? I mean, you get your mouth all psyched-up, you put it in, and then you swallow...and it TASTES TERRIBLE!!! There's just NOTHING worse...

Have you seen the wonderful commerical where the guy chugs down the sour milk and spews it all over the kitchen floor and sink??? It's kinda like THAT...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Sierra39
Pixie, don't you just HATE it when that happens?? I mean, you get your mouth all psyched-up, you put it in, and then you swallow...and it TASTES TERRIBLE!!! There's just NOTHING worse...

Have you seen the wonderful commerical where the guy chugs down the sour milk and spews it all over the kitchen floor and sink??? It's kinda like THAT...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was just like that. It was awful! I was so excited when I saw it. I get sick of the crap that's loaded down w/ sugar and artificial flavorings. I often shop in the organic foods section of the grocery store because I like to get my son snacks w/ out all the preservatives. I also like the eggs and the milk. I know I know I'm a weirdo. I've had other brands of organic juice and it was awsome. This stuff was horrible though. I'd honestly rather take an a$$ whoopin then be subjected to that crap again.

FIREMAN

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Pixie,

After Fireman's done with ya, I'm gonna give you another a$$ whoopin.

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

:whip: :whip: :whip:

She's a tough cookie we might have to become a Tag team.
(like in wrestling)

Tag me in Sxy

FIREMAN

Sxy,

Well since she enjoys tag teams then I'll just stand on the side line and cheer you on! :D

Whoop that a$$ Sxy! OOOO thats going to leave a mark!

C

calvertguy

Us guy's dont see a problem with it. :D :razz: