Sad :(

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know why?

Because it just occurred to me that if it were colder out, all this rain we've been having lately would be smow. And we'd have enough for smowmen and smowball fights and smow sledding.

:frown:

Damn global warming.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
You know why?

Because it just occurred to me that if it were colder out, all this rain we've been having lately would be smow. And we'd have enough for smowmen and smowball fights and smow sledding.

Damn global warming.

It's supposed to get up to 78 degrees here today. I miss smow.....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You know why?

Damn global warming.
You need extracurricular activities. Your infraction/banning finger needs something else to do.

lovinmaryland

You know why?

Damn global warming.

Oh ... I thought you were gonna say you missed Uncle Bacon :lol:

Xaquin44

I WANT SOME SN(or 'm')OW DAMN IT!

I've only been sledding with my kid once in his whole life because it never effing snows down here anymore =/

You know why?

Damn global warming.
Move to Las Vegas, you could be playing in 3.6" of snow right now.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Move to Las Vegas, you could be playing in 3.6" of snow right now.
Forget Vegas, try the north side of Chicago. About a foot on the ground now and more coming. At least I get to play with the smowblower later today. :yahoo:

PsyOps

Pixelated
You know why?

Damn global warming.

… and shoveling, and salty roads, and dirty cars, a nasty banks of dirty ice, black ice, more accidents, jammed up roads, slipping on ice, tracking slush and messy/dirty smow into the house, dogs tracking messy smow into house, kids sick, wet clothes, etc… :ohwell:

Last edited:
W

Wenchy

I remember school being cancelled at least once a week due to snow (and not for a piddly incher)

Global warming? I'm not sure, but I really miss the white stuff.

PsyOps

Pixelated
... and constantly runny noses, cold hands, cold feet, higher electric bills, leaving 30 minutes earlier for work because you just know people can't drive in the stuff, putting tons of clothes on to clean the car off and shovel only to find out you have to pee and have go back in, track all that snow in the house remove all those clothes just for a 30 second relief, ...

:burning:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's supposed to get up to 78 degrees here today. I miss smow.....

Ack! Thanks for that reminder. I'll be in TX all next week and was getting ready to pack sweaters and winter gear. Now I have to self-tan my icky legs so I can wear shorts and crop pants. :mad:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

You know why?

Damn global warming.

...it is NOT allowed to smow until AFTER the last poinsettia has left the greenhouse. That would tomorrow afternoon. From then on, fine.

:tap:

W

Wenchy

...it is NOT allowed to smow until AFTER the last poinsettia has left the greenhouse. That would tomorrow afternoon. From then on, fine.

:tap:
I bought two poinsettias this year and they have both died. I"ve never had this happen before. All of my previous ones (eastern shore) have lasted well beyond the holidays. Are they SMIB's? (bought one from Lowe's and one from Food Lion..both in California)

I need my poinsettias, dammit!

I bought two poinsettias this year and they have both died. I"ve never had this happen before. All of my previous ones (eastern shore) have lasted well beyond the holidays. Are they SMIB's? (bought one from Lowe's and one from Food Lion..both in California)

I need my poinsettias, dammit!

I get mine from Micheal's Arts and Crafts... they stay lovely year round.