VA...restaurants

W

Wenchy

I will be crossing the Harry Nice bridge tomorrow into VA. Are there any good restaurants within a close distance once I cross over? It will be for lunch...nothing fancy. I just want good eats and some recommendations.

I will be crossing the Harry Nice bridge tomorrow into VA. Are there any good restaurants within a close distance once I cross over? It will be for lunch...nothing fancy. I just want good eats and some recommendations.

Not much right after the bridge, mostly fast food. There is a seafood place across the street from Burger King which is OK, nothing special.

lovinmaryland

They just opened a mexican restuarant right over the bridge either right before or right after the hotels on the left hand side. My parents went there and said it was pretty good :yay:

I thought the Happy Clam wasn't happy anymore. Didn't it get torn apart from a prior hurricane?

It's been a while since I've been there, but pretty sure more recently than the last bad storms. You thinking of one on the water, like Pope's Creek or something?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have no idea where I'm going :lol: but I won't be back in DE for several weeks. I'm out of smokes and I'm going to bring contraband back into MD. Need some?

No thanks, I get my contraband on base.

If you go 301 to 17, 17 to US 1 (Jeff Davis Hwy), there's a little shopping center there, and the restaurants sunflower and I posted. Once you're there you can get directions to Central Park Shopping Ctr and Spotsylvania Mall. Good shopping.

W

Wenchy

Couldn't remember Happy Clam's name and they didn't show up on the list. They were pretty good.

Maybe we'll try them sometime. Pancho Villa or something like that, right?

I've been hankering for some Pancho Villa but the closest I can find is in Fredericksburg.

Happy Clam is great if for nothing else other than a picture. :lmao: