Saturday!

OrneryPest

lower life form
Happy Saturday, folks! It's the birthday of Oronce Fine, a mathematician, astronomer, and cartographer. One of his accomplishments was a map that included, with striking accuracy, a portion of the coastline of Antarctica, which had not yet been "officially" discovered. Fine biography

dgates80

Land of the lost
I am in Denver, continuing the travel he11 saga that bagan yesterday.... at least it is a free hotel room. Wicked cold outside here --- it's 10. Maybe I will get home today.... was supposed to be home yesterday. The airports are madness....

A

amotley

:coffee:cleaning and then out to shop might do it late at walmart lol tomorrow im going to bake some cookies!

C

CalvertNewbie

I am in Denver, continuing the travel he11 saga that bagan yesterday.... at least it is a free hotel room. Wicked cold outside here --- it's 10. Maybe I will get home today.... was supposed to be home yesterday. The airports are madness....

I hope you make it home soon. I'm glad hubby & I aren't travelling for the holidays.

My Mom is driving down from NY. They got hit with snow yesterday, more to come tomorrow. For now, there are just flurries up there so she's getting on the road. My brother and SIL are leaving their nice warm 62 degree SC weather to drive up here. They miss the snow. I guess we should have had XMAS up in NY this year for them.