Boatmans in Ridge

mlseskar

I know Boatman's bar in Scotland was shut down by the Beverage Board. Is that a permanent shut down, or will he be allowed to reopen? It has been over 30 days and he is still closed, but has everything still inside (alcohol, etc). Just wondering if anyone has updated information.

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
It is closed for good under Mrs. Boatman name. However she could appeal the ruling within 30 days (public wouldn’t know about it)
Here is the article I am referring to: Topless Bartender Costs Boatman's Restaurant and Sports Bar License - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

She (they) can sell the establishment with all the alcohol still in it. However, I believe there is a time period that the new owners can not sell alcohol within the establishment.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
It is closed for good under Mrs. Boatman name. However she could appeal the ruling within 30 days (public wouldn’t know about it)
Here is the article I am referring to: Topless Bartender Costs Boatman's Restaurant and Sports Bar License - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

She (they) can sell the establishment with all the alcohol still in it. However, I believe there is a time period that the new owners can not sell alcohol within the establishment.
Read some of the comments after the article. I don't think any of them passed 5th grade. :killingme :killingme

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Must have been some nasty floppers to get the place shut down.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Must have been some nasty floppers to get the place shut down.

It was the fact it was LIVE and broadcasting via justintv.