1/2 Off New Saddles at Loveville Leather!

Duckz

Elam is selling his in-stock new saddles for half the retail price through Jan 1. He has Bates, Stubbens, Wintecs, and Collegiates. Spread the word, this is a great deal! I'd be all over it if I hadn't bought my bates back in the spring :doh:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Wow that is pretty drastic. He is not even making a profit at half retail. Some of those saddles are not marked up much at all as it is. He is closed on Sundays.

Duckz

Wow that is pretty drastic. He is not even making a profit at half retail. Some of those saddles are not marked up much at all as it is. He is closed on Sundays.

He said he's losing money on most of them. It's not half off his price, it's half off the MSRP, still a good deal though.

FrmGrl

Get some!
He said he's losing money on most of them. It's not half off his price, it's half off the MSRP, still a good deal though.
The economy is taking its toll. Thats sad for Elam. Its a great deal for us but as someone who sells equestrian items its sad to see that happen. You will never see a saddle in my store. They just turn into ornaments. Especially when you can order one and have it in a day or two. People can go to Dover and sit on all the saddles they want. Then, come back here and order one up for much less. So what if you have to wait a couple of days?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
The economy is taking its toll. Thats sad for Elam. Its a great deal for us but as someone who sells equestrian items its sad to see that happen. You will never see a saddle in my store. They just turn into ornaments. Especially when you can order one and have it in a day or two. People can go to Dover and sit on all the saddles they want. Then, come back here and order one up for much less. So what if you have to wait a couple of days?

Up at Horse Tradin the saddles sat there for a while and didn't move.