Painter Suggestions

Socalgirl

I'm going to need a few rooms in my home painted before I move back in early summer. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, person to bid on the job?
Thanks

yobear

Bryan Delozier: 240-925-9031

I'd love the opportunity to bid your room painting job. I'm very reliable and have been painting rooms for more then 10 years now. I hand roll/paint everything, sand between coats if needed, and finish with painters caulk around all trim.

My wife and I do this for enjoyment and a little extra spending money. I would be happy to send you pictures of my house or I can have you stop by to see some of our work. Actually, we just finished painting 80% of our home.

I'm available to accomplish your job weeknights/weekends as I'm currently on active duty with the Air Force for 22+ years.

Cell 240-925-4694...

Thank you,
Scott Bear

:patriot:

tes218

I'd love the opportunity to bid your room painting job. I'm very reliable and have been painting rooms for more then 10 years now. I hand roll/paint everything, sand between coats if needed, and finish with painters caulk around all trim.

My wife and I do this for enjoyment and a little extra spending money. I would be happy to send you pictures of my house or I can have you stop by to see some of our work. Actually, we just finished painting 80% of our home.

I'm available to accomplish your job weeknights/weekends as I'm currently on active duty with the Air Force for 22+ years.

Cell 240-925-4694...

Thank you,
Scott Bear

:patriot:

Check your private messages. :howdy: