she said, "I want an all over body tan"

he said, "that's asking an awful lot of the sun isn't it?"

Al Bundy.

:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Plus-size people want to have fun.......But they always have to think: 'Will the chairs be big enough? Are they going to stare at me when I get into my bikini?
:twitch:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
The rooms have extra-wide doors, king-size beds and armless furniture designed specifically for overweight people. Chairs are twice as wide as normal and hammocks are made of stronger fabric. And the gift shop features 5XL polo shirts sporting the resort's logo: Live Large, Live Free.

thoughtful accomodations but what is the menu like? :confused:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by crabcake
thoughtful accomodations but what is the menu like? :confused:

Menu, it's an all you can cram buffet!!

** When you look at the menu, do you say OK

when you jog, do you leave potholes?

Lets face it, are you fat??

** Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School" **

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by justhangn
** Rodney Dangerfield in "Back to School" **

:killingme another classic! :yay:

they just don't make 'em like they used to ... except "Old School" with Will Farrell ... :killingme

Wedding reception singer: "Turn Around ... Everynow then I get a little bit terrified ... and then I see the ###king look in your eyes"

:killingme :killingme :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nobody wants to fuss at me for :twitch:ing at big women in bikinis? Fine, I'll move on.....

I think this is a fantastic idea. I love to see people who face discrimination in some form see a niche, take the initiative and build a business. So much better than the pizzing and whining most people do.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Nobody wants to fuss at me for :twitch:ing at big women in bikinis? Fine, I'll move on.....

I think this is a fantastic idea. I love to see people who face discrimination in some form see a niche, take the initiative and build a business. So much better than the pizzing and whining most people do.

I'm not going to fuss at you, I find it a terrifying thought to have some behemoth walking around with only a slight piece of clothing covering her many crevices.

:twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you think you have been insulted but are unsure please hold the line and a representative will take your call in the order it was recieved.
:killingme @ Pete! You've been listening in on my phone calls, haven't you?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
:killingme @ Pete! You've been listening in on my phone calls, haven't you?

You pretend to be a machine too? I do it with telemarketers sometimes. I make up some crazy stuff.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I've been trying...

...yo get her to add people extensions.

"For Vrai...press 8"
"For the Big Kahuna...press 9"
"For Richard...press 10"
"If you don't know Dick...press 11..."