Here we go..

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ok, I know that this forum is populated by a bunch of Hilary hating Republicans, who would like to think that hell would freeze over before the wicked witch was elected, but realistically, what do people think the chances are that she can secure the nomination.

I'm not asking if YOU would vote for her, just if you think the majority of the Democrats would vote her into the nomination?

Originally posted by cmcdanal
Ok, I know that this forum is populated by a bunch of Hilary hating Republicans, who would like to think that hell would freeze over before the wicked witch was elected, but realistically, what do people think the chances are that she can secure the nomination.

I'm not asking if YOU would vote for her, just if you think the majority of the Democrats would vote her into the nomination?
The minute she throws her strap-on in the ring, the rest of the democraps may as well concede.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Originally posted by huntr1
The minute she throws her strap-on in the ring, the rest of the democraps may as well concede.

:yeahthat: Thank you, I haven't laughed that hard or loud in a long time...:killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by huntr1
She would be the "best endowed" in the field, wouldn't she.

K

Kizzy

She should give someone else a shot, come on, she has already been the President for two terms, while slick Willie got his willy wet.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
But seriously, I don't think the country is quite ready for a female president, maybe in 10 years or so, but not now. And if there is a woman out there who can pull it off now, it's Elizabeth Dole. Would the Dem party leadership throw away an election by letting Hilary take the nomination or will they take her off into a quiet corner and tell her to bide her time.

K

Kizzy

I agree cmc, the U.S. isn't ready for a woman president and I do believe they will push her off into the corner. I think we will see a black president before we see a woman.

Bertha Venation

If this is what passes for constructive work by the RNC or any other part of the GOP--including just its grunts--the election next year is going to lots of fun indeed.

big :wink:

Clinton's not going to run in '04 and I hope to god she never does. I could no more stand to hear her voice on the radio every day than I can stand Pres. Bush's.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Bertha Venation
If this is what passes for constructive work by the RNC or any other part of the GOP
If what passes for constructive work? I must be having a blonde moment. Someone spell it out for me. Does this mean Hillary Clinton has declared?
:confused: :otter:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I vote "Yes" - if Hillary Clinton decides to run, the rest of the candidates might as well pack their bags. All will, except Dean. He'll take her on for the nomination and maybe rip it out of her grubby little mitts.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by vraiblonde
If what passes for constructive work? I must be having a blonde moment. Someone spell it out for me. Does this mean Hillary Clinton has declared?
:confused: :otter:
I was referring to the work done on the photograph. My point--jesus, I must really suck at getting a point across subtly, let alone with dry humor--was that if someone in the GOP has time to waste on making an ugly woman uglier, the GOP is in trouble.

You didn't see the big :wink: ?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Bertha Venation
I was referring to the work done on the photograph. My point--jesus, I must really suck at getting a point across subtly, let alone with dry humor--was that if someone in the GOP has time to waste on making an ugly woman uglier, the GOP is in trouble.

You didn't see the big :wink: ?

Probably cuz I deleted the pic..Hearing now that this may be bogus, hell, I don't know...BUT, if Hillary runs, she will win the nomination, nothing will bring the dems more together than having a former member(not named Gore) of the old regime run against Bush.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You wanna scarier picture?

If she did get the DNC nod... She might actually win!

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by otter
BUT, if Hillary runs, she will win the nomination, nothing will bring the dems more together than having a former member(not named Gore) of the old regime run against Bush.
I disagree. I think a great many of us would rise up loudly against such a candidacy. Clinton running in '04 would be the best way to assure Bush another four years.