Looking for Commercial Tax Preparer

Clbkatz

The Travel Lady
I just opened a food service business in 2008 and I am looking for a company to prepare my taxes. I don't want to just pick someone out of the yellow pages, so to speak. Does anyone have a suggestion from experience? I am looking for a good one, but not one that will charge an arm and a leg either. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

PrepH4U

I just opened a food service business in 2008 and I am looking for a company to prepare my taxes. I don't want to just pick someone out of the yellow pages, so to speak. Does anyone have a suggestion from experience? I am looking for a good one, but not one that will charge an arm and a leg either. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I would suggest using the accountant that you consulted when you set up your business? :shrug:
Murray & Wamsley CPA's are very good and do not charge an arm or leg. They only trade in cash and checks. :lol:

awpitt

Main Streeter
I would suggest using the accountant that you consulted when you set up your business? :shrug:
Murray & Wamsley CPA's are very good and do not charge an arm or leg. They only trade in cash and checks. :lol:

Yea, I would think a business owner would be thinking about this a long time ago. That would've given you time to do a good search, maybe even send out some RFPs to various accountants.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED

I can tell you who to stay away from :whistle: PM me if you haven't found someone.

PrepH4U

So did you ever find an accountant or were the rules & regulations of running a business too long to read?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You're losing your house yet you can afford a commercial tax preparer? :faint: :turbotax: