Prediction: Rome to be conquered by Islam

Starman3000m

Muslim Prediction: Rome to be conquered by Islam

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our Prophet Muhammad.”

”In a Friday sermon that aired on Hamas' Al-Aqsa TV on April 11, 2008, Yunis Al-Astal, Hamas MP and cleric, told worshipers that Rome, "the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital," would soon be conquered by Islam, just as Constantinople was. It then, he said, would become "an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, and even Eastern Europe."
MEMRI: Special Dispatch - No. 1895

The following are excerpts from Al-Astal's sermon:

To view this clip, visit: Clip .
To view Al-Aqsa’s MEMRI TV page, visit: All clips of this channel .
To view Hamas’ MEMRI TV page, visit: MEMRI TV .

Yunis Al-Astal: "Allah has chosen you for Himself and for His religion, so that you will serve as the engine pulling this nation to the phase of succession, security, and consolidation of power, and even to conquests thorough da'wa and military conquests of the capitals of the entire world.

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our Prophet Muhammad.

"Today, Rome is the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to prevent the reawakening of Islam. This capital of theirs will be an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, and even Eastern Europe.

"I believe that our children, or our grandchildren, will inherit our jihad and our sacrifices, and, Allah willing, the commanders of the conquest will come from among them.

"Today, we instill these good tidings in their souls - and by means of the mosques and the Koran books, and the history of our Prophets, his companions, and the great leaders, we prepare them for the mission of saving humanity from the hellfire at whose brink they stand."

Research

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Muslim Prediction: Rome to be conquered by Islam

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our Prophet Muhammad.”

”In a Friday sermon that aired on Hamas' Al-Aqsa TV on April 11, 2008, Yunis Al-Astal, Hamas MP and cleric, told worshipers that Rome, "the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital," would soon be conquered by Islam, just as Constantinople was. It then, he said, would become "an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, and even Eastern Europe."
MEMRI: Special Dispatch - No. 1895

The following are excerpts from Al-Astal's sermon:

To view this clip, visit: Clip .
To view Al-Aqsa’s MEMRI TV page, visit: All clips of this channel .
To view Hamas’ MEMRI TV page, visit: MEMRI TV .

Yunis Al-Astal: "Allah has chosen you for Himself and for His religion, so that you will serve as the engine pulling this nation to the phase of succession, security, and consolidation of power, and even to conquests thorough da'wa and military conquests of the capitals of the entire world.

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our Prophet Muhammad.

"Today, Rome is the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to prevent the reawakening of Islam. This capital of theirs will be an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, and even Eastern Europe.

"I believe that our children, or our grandchildren, will inherit our jihad and our sacrifices, and, Allah willing, the commanders of the conquest will come from among them.

"Today, we instill these good tidings in their souls - and by means of the mosques and the Koran books, and the history of our Prophets, his companions, and the great leaders, we prepare them for the mission of saving humanity from the hellfire at whose brink they stand."

Research

I heard someone saying the other evening that France will be the first European country to be taken over by the Muslims. Apparently, the French people just aren't having many kids whereas the Muslims families have 5-6.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I heard someone saying the other evening that France will be the first European country to be taken over by the Muslims. Apparently, the French people just aren't having many kids whereas the Muslims families have 5-6.

That's not just a problem in France. Muslims outbreed everyone and it becomes a matter of simple #s.

Turn about is fairplay? :shrug:

:evil:

You'll say that until they have you bowing and reciting the sha'hada while living under shariah law. :rolleyes:

thatguy

That's not just a problem in France. Muslims outbreed everyone and it becomes a matter of simple #s.

You'll say that until they have you bowing and reciting the sha'hada while living under shariah law. :rolleyes:

check your history and you might see the irony:whistle:

libby

I suppose that there are two sides to every story, but the version on history I accept is that the Muslims were the aggressors during the time of the Crusades, as well. Sounds like not much has changed. Are Catholics making statements, or commiting actions to forcibly overtake any countries?

thatguy

I suppose that there are two sides to every story, but the version on history I accept is that the Muslims were the aggressors during the time of the Crusades, as well. Sounds like not much has changed. Are Catholics making statements, or commiting actions to forcibly overtake any countries?

from wiki said:
The Crusades were a series of religion-driven military campaigns waged by much of Christian Europe against external and internal opponents.....The Crusades originally had the goal of recapturing Jerusalem and the Holy Land from Muslim rule (which they had been under for hundreds of years at that time) and were launched in response to a call from the Eastern Orthodox Byzantine Empire for help against the expansion of the Muslim Seljuk Turks into Anatolia.
I am not sure how christians traveling to forgien lands to kill muslims equates to muslim aggression, but.....

Taking over France is like having sex with a $5 whore - they'll raise their arms for anyone and you don't even want to think about the number of people who have done it before you.

This_person

I am not sure how christians traveling to forgien lands to kill muslims equates to muslim aggression, but.....
Let me help you......
....a call from the Eastern Orthodox Byzantine Empire for help against the expansion of the Muslim Seljuk Turks into Anatolia.​

It's really not that hard, if you're not blind.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
check your history and you might see the irony:whistle:

:whoosh:

Who cares? It's 2009 and the reality of this age I'm referring to. Somehow I don't think your secular outlook will mesh well with Shariah law anymore than it does Christian ideology. :wink:

thatguy

:whoosh:

Who cares? It's 2009 and the reality of this age I'm referring to. Somehow I don't think your secular outlook will mesh well with Shariah law anymore than it does Christian ideology. :wink:

:whoosh: right back at you

you cant ignore the history, well you can, but it makes you pretty ignorant.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
:whoosh: right back at you

you cant ignore the history, well you can, but it makes you pretty ignorant.

History isn't being ignored but in this case it's irrelevant not to mention pointless to even bring it up. Oh, unless the point is to bash Christianity when the original post is about Islam - which is well...ignorant do you think?

What makes you think that would be possible in our system?

Italian, 2ndA, and others complain because the Government doesnt allow their belief foistered onto others, why do you think we'd allow some other belief to do it?

Was just making a point. See my above comment about Crusade history being irrelevant. I seriously don't think Islam could take Rome anyway. :wink:

BUT let's play! If France and Rome (ergo Italy) were to fall to Islam by way of numbers and arms, then what's to stop the rest of Western Europe from going? And if the rest of Europe goes where does that leave America? We are a democratic nation, more Muslims breeding means more Muslims in office means more Islamic ideologies within the lawmaking body. Highly unlikely but a remote possibility. What do you think?

No doubt if an Islamic army reached our shores you'd be CRUSADING! :lmao:

thatguy

History isn't being ignored but in this case it's irrelevant not to mention pointless to even bring it up. Oh, unless the point is to bash Christianity when the original post is about Islam - which is well...ignorant do you think?

Was just making a point. See my above comment about Crusade history being irrelevant. I seriously don't think Islam could take Rome anyway. :wink:

so because the point of this thread was to bash islam, it is pointless and irrelevant to bring up the history......

yep, pretty ignorant

Starman3000m

so because the point of this thread was to bash islam, it is pointless and irrelevant to bring up the history......

yep, pretty ignorant

The point of this thread was NOT to bash Islam but to point out whom "Fundamental Islam" wants to bash - again and again - i.e. Jews, Christians, non-Muslims and apostate Muslims.

Not taking the outspoken intent of Iran's president to seek Israel's extermination off the map is being pretty ignorant if one thinks he's kidding.

Not seriously taking the outspoken hatred and call for Jiihad that Muslims are fomenting againts Western societies as well as against Israeli existence is also rather ignorant by those who think that the Islamic ideology is not a threat to your future and the future of your children.

The Islamic ideology is more intent on taking over the world and will be successful thanks to those who wish to remain complacent, in denial and politically correct.

Research

Radiant1

Soul Probe

yep, pretty ignorant

Was the point of this thread to bash Islam, or to be informative about what Muslim clerics are preaching? Either way, the history Nuckle brought up is pointless and irrelevant - what does the history have to do with anything? Instead of being an anti-Christian yes man and getting into a pissing match in this particular thread, why not partake in the dialogue effectively? You could start by telling us what you think regarding the following:

BUT let's play! If France and Rome (ergo Italy) were to fall to Islam by way of numbers and arms, then what's to stop the rest of Western Europe from going? And if the rest of Europe goes where does that leave America? We are a democratic nation, more Muslims breeding means more Muslims in office means more Islamic ideologies within the lawmaking body. Highly unlikely but a remote possibility. What do you think?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Simple matter of time with math like that.

This is one of the unspoken reasons why the parties turn a blind eye to illegal immigration; at least the are Christians.

libby

Your quote from wikipedia states that the point of the Crusades was "recapturing" the Holy Land.
Further down under "historical context" we find
Fatimid Caliph al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah ordered the destruction of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In 1039 his successor, after requiring large sums be paid for the right, permitted the Byzantine Empire to rebuild it.[7]
and
the deteriorating situation of the Byzantine Empire in the east caused by a new wave of Turkish Muslim attacks.

yet
The Church tried to stem this violence with the Peace and Truce of God movements

as I said before... two sides...even according to wiki

Starman3000m

Ooh i like playing this game, technically if they (Muslims) breed more, and thereby end up having more representation, that means our system of government is working.

psst we're a republic, theres a difference

Yes - just like when HAMAS won an overwhelming victory in the democratic voting process! It is therefore possible to take control of our government not through jihad but through majority representation in political offices and through our very democratic/republic system of government. Who will stop a majority rule of Muslim voters in the U.S. - the electoral college? What if the electoral votes are able to be bought as one tried to offer his in California?

Here is what the democratic process enacted when HAMAS voted out the Palestinian Authority:

The Slogan of the Islamic Resistance Movement:

Article Eight:

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

Peaceful Solutions, Initiatives and International Conferences:

Article Thirteen

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

"But the Jews will not be pleased with thee, neither the Christians, until thou follow their religion; say, The direction of Allah is the true direction. And verily if thou follow their desires, after the knowledge which hath been given thee, thou shalt find no patron or protector against Allah." (The Cow - verse 120).

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Research

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Ooh i like playing this game, technically if they (Muslims) breed more, and thereby end up having more representation, that means our system of government is working.

psst we're a republic, theres a difference

Fair 'nuff. So what ya gonna do when you find yourself living under Shariah law by way of our system? Will you accept it?