Reward**missing Yorkie In Cre**reward

MISTYM1223

Our Yorkie has been missing since Monday afternoon. He somehow got off of his runner and we haven't been able to locate him. He does have his collar with his ID tags on it. I have called animal control and all of the local shelters and they do not have him.

He is brown/black, about 6lbs, not neutered and his tail IS NOT docked which makes him stand out from the rest.

I have a feeling that we will not get him back since he did have his tags with our address and phone number.

A REWARD is being offered to the first person that has any information leading us to him.

Please call 202-391-6724.

kelb

art imitating life
Our Yorkie has been missing since Monday afternoon. He somehow got off of his runner and we haven't been able to locate him. He does have his collar with his ID tags on it. I have called animal control and all of the local shelters and they do not have him.

He is brown/black, about 6lbs, not neutered and his tail IS NOT docked which makes him stand out from the rest.

I have a feeling that we will not get him back since he did have his tags with our address and phone number.

A REWARD is being offered to the first person that has any information leading us to him.

:huggy:
I hope you find your baby

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

Where in CRE? I live by the ballfield and I'll keep my eyes peeled as I drive around.

S

shiki

ill keep my eyes peeled for him too...if he's outside he's gotta be freezing his lil nuts off :(

MISTYM1223

Update

We still haven't found our dog. We posted signs this weekend and someone keeps taking them down after dark. It's obvious that someone has him and isn't going to willingly bring him back so I need everyone's help. Please look in yards on your street as you drive by or anyone walking a dog outside. He is small about 6lbs, brown/black, not altered and his tail is not docked. A yorkie with a long tail isn't the norm. We are offering a reward to anyone with information leading us to him. Please, I need help. We have such a large neighborhood and it is hard for me to check by myself. My kids are extremely upset over this and so am I. We have had family members out looking for him over the weekend and still nothing.:bawl::bawl:

T

toppick08

Sorry for your loss.............Red-Tailed probably got him.:shrug:

cashncarry

We still haven't found our dog. We posted signs this weekend and someone keeps taking them down after dark. It's obvious that someone has him and isn't going to willingly bring him back so I need everyone's help. Please look in yards on your street as you drive by or anyone walking a dog outside. He is small about 6lbs, brown/black, not altered and his tail is not docked. A yorkie with a long tail isn't the norm. We are offering a reward to anyone with information leading us to him. Please, I need help. We have such a large neighborhood and it is hard for me to check by myself. My kids are extremely upset over this and so am I. We have had family members out looking for him over the weekend and still nothing.:bawl::bawl:
Think you're right and someone has snatched him never thinking about the broken hearted family left behind. A hawk didn't get him. I hope that he is safe, warm, and well cared for and that whoever has him has a consience and returns him to you where he belongs.

Tina2001aniT

People are really taking ths signs down?? Wow.
I told the kiddos to keep an eye out for him, I was thinking that maybe with our dog in heat he would come back around to see her :lol:
I will continue to keep an eye out. :sad:

MISTYM1223

People are really taking ths signs down?? Wow.
I told the kiddos to keep an eye out for him, I was thinking that maybe with our dog in heat he would come back around to see her :lol:
I will continue to keep an eye out. :sad:

I can't believe it either. On Saturday around 6pm one sign was missing. Later that evening another one was taken down. At first I thought that maybe it was some kids in the neighborhood taking them down but to actually cut the zip ties and take the sign as cold as it was on Saturday is really a lot of effort. I think it might be the person who has him.

I won't give up on trying to find him and if the person that has him doesn't come forward and we find out through someone else, I will prosecute. I have filed lost reports with the shelters and animal control. Like I said in my original post, he has tags that state where he lives, his name and phone number so I knew right away that if animal control didn't pick him up, it wasn't going to be easy to find him.

Cowgirl

I can't believe it either. On Saturday around 6pm one sign was missing. Later that evening another one was taken down. At first I thought that maybe it was some kids in the neighborhood taking them down but to actually cut the zip ties and take the sign as cold as it was on Saturday is really a lot of effort. I think it might be the person who has him.

Can you put new signs up and hide and try to catch the person taking them down? Then you can see where they live and maybe call the police?

BEADELDOG

I won't give up on trying to find him and if the person that has him doesn't come forward and we find out through someone else, I will prosecute. I have filed lost reports with the shelters and animal control. Like I said in my original post, he has tags that state where he lives, his name and phone number so I knew right away that if animal control didn't pick him up, it wasn't going to be easy to find him.

If you are not putting the signs on stakes in the ground, CRE security will take them down. They have some sort of rule about not posting any signs on anything other then stakes that you put in the ground.