Electric Bill

SingerLady

I saw another thread like this but I can't find it. Have energy costs went up? I mean our bill was $60 higher this month and we used less Kilo Watt hours than last month. :popcorn:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Our bill last month was $215.00. This month, $353.00 :otter:

Doesn't SMECO's bill show a comparison between useage during the current year and the year before? Something with a heading like, 'Kilowatt hours used this time last year?' I think that is how SMECO compares useage.

Just something I thought I saw when I actually read the whole bill.

It still doesn't make a whole lot of difference. You still have to pay the current bill no matter what last year's bill was.

I have a gift for stating the obvious.

Last edited:

lbreder

2into4
Holy Mother...I dont feel so bad now. Thanks to you all I shouldnt be complaining! This is awful, but we need to stay warm!

OldHillcrestGuy

My bill went from about $120 to $210, but I have alot of outdoor Xmas lights, I expected it to be higher. It should come back down some next month I hope.

qbee

:yeahthat:

I called and the cust. service rep. said energy costs went up as of Dec. 1st.

My electric bill was $644 for December. I'm contemplating the even monthly payment plan.

Can you explain the even monthly payment plan a little. Thanks!

belvak

Happy Camper
I was freaking out about ours being just over $200. Looking at some of these others, I don't feel so bad afterall!

H

HouseCat

yah, mine was 174 in Nov and Dec was 324... BS! We didn't do anything different either. No extra lights, etc. We keep our thermostat at 65 too. SMECO is a bunch of assh@ts.