Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
As Inauguration day approaches, I seem to feel a sense of apathy. Tuesday means nothing to me and I really don't plan on watching any of the events scheduled for that day.

What are your plans for Tuesday?

As Inauguration day approaches, I seem to feel a sense of apathy. Tuesday means nothing to me and I really don't plan on watching any of the events scheduled for that day.

What are your plans for Tuesday?

Tuesday is like, 5 days away. Who in the world makes plans 5 days in advance?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
You folks have got to be out of your minds! :lol:

Be it that the president elect is your choice or not, this is a historical inauguration. I imagine that the electricity downtown is booming right now with the excitement of Tuesday's induction into office.

President Elect Obama is it. This is who we will have representing our country. He symbolizes the voice of the voters and and more importantly, our democracy.

Did I vote for him? No. Will I support him and go into this presidency with a fresh mind and attitude? Yes I will.

And I'm going to start by tuning in on Tuesday! :yay:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
What a complete waste of time, resources and money for this country! I think it's ironic that we're not supposed to discriminate on the basis of race but the whole day can be blown out of proportion BECAUSE of race!:smack:

nobody really

I need a nap
Tuesday is like, 5 days away. Who in the world makes plans 5 days in advance?

apparently not the millions of people who are on their way to dc in tour buses. dc government is being flooded with calls from churches, youth groups, etc that are on their way here and have realized they have no place to sleep, nor have any idea where to park. Man oh man, i can't imagine the mess.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
What a complete waste of time, resources and money for this country! I think it's ironic that we're not supposed to discriminate on the basis of race but the whole day can be blown out of proportion BECAUSE of race!:smack:

I guess I will have to agree with you. It would be great if race was never an issue in our country but it is. More so with the blacks. They never seem to be happy just being Americans. They always seem to want special attention.

It's fine with me that the next President is half black but I really don't like it that he is liberal and that he has a muslim name. Maybe I'm just over-reacting and I really hope he does some good stuff but I am not ready to accept him until he proves himself to be a good leader.

Personally, I think he will crack. I think he will be no better than Clinton. You know, the guy who really started a lot of this financial crisis we are in.

For those you think GW Bush is to blame. Well, you really aren't too smart. I was listening to some feedback tonight from people who watched Bush's speech. It was amazing how many people were so brainwashed by the media and have no clue what has really been going on the past 20 years.

God help us!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
You folks have got to be out of your minds! :lol:

Be it that the president elect is your choice or not, this is a historical inauguration. I imagine that the electricity downtown is booming right now with the excitement of Tuesday's induction into office.

President Elect Obama is it. This is who we will have representing our country. He symbolizes the voice of the voters and and more importantly, our democracy.

Did I vote for him? No. Will I support him and go into this presidency with a fresh mind and attitude? Yes I will.

And I'm going to start by tuning in on Tuesday! :yay:

He sucks my ass and I wish him a cancerous colon. I plan on boycotting network TV and watching a Disney DVD with the kids. The idea of seeing this xxxxxx in the White House makes me ill.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

He sucks my ass and I wish him a cancerous colon. I plan on boycotting network TV and watching a Disney DVD with the kids. The idea of seeing this xxxxxx in the White House makes me ill.

Let it out. Go on al-Sonsie, tell us how you really feel. :clap:

Terrorist.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It's fine with me that the next President is less than half black but I really don't like it that he is liberal and that he has a muslim name.
For those you think GW Bush is to blame. Well, you really aren't too smart. It was amazing how many people were so brainwashed by the media and have no clue what has really been going on the past 20 years.
God help us!
I fixed the first statement for you.
You can thank the liberal media once again and the fact that liberals with only one active brain cell follow their every word.
Sonsie, you really shouldn't hold back; Just say what you really mean. :lmao:
I hope for the worst weather ever but, even so, what would that do? The damage is coming.:shrug:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

You are so far beyond stupid... it boggles the mind. In the dark depths of your syphilitic brain do you think I'm Muslim? or are you implying that I in some way was plotting against my former military comrades? You are such a fool, it's absolutely amazing. I applaud your outright stupidity! :clap:

Xaquin44

You are so far beyond stupid... it boggles the mind. In the dark depths of your syphilitic brain do you think I'm Muslim? or are you implying that I in some way was plotting against my former military comrades? You are such a fool, it's absolutely amazing. I applaud your outright stupidity! :clap:

you may not be a turrist, but you sure do seem like a huge #######.

Gwydion

Der Fuehrer's Face is probably a good disney watch for you and the kids.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
you may not be a turrist, but you sure do seem like a huge #######.

I probably do seem like that to any liberal dems. I'm a wife, mother, retired military member, and law abiding citizen, hell I've never even had a speeding ticket. I'm conservative to the bone, in favor of the death penalty, the abolition of racial preferences, I'm pro-life, and fiercely patriotic. I'm all that liberals dislike.

Xaquin44

I probably do seem like that to any liberal dems. I'm a wife, mother, retired military member, and law abiding citizen, hell I've never even had a speeding ticket. I'm conservative to the bone, in favor of the death penalty, the abolition of racial preferences, I'm pro-life, and fiercely patriotic. I'm all that liberals dislike.

I couldn't care less about that crap.

You act like an #######.

Status
Not open for further replies.