Any One Need A Vocal Coach?

Rael

Supper's Ready
Absolutely, when and where??? :popcorn::howdy:

No, seriously. I think it would be great to hear people's voices on here who can sing. Just not sure how anyone could post in a quality format on here. I like to hear people (who can sing) sing.

seka

hi

Does anyone on here or maybe someone you know intrested in lessons? gimmie a holler! Great teaching ethic here! :whistle:

I'm Seka and I'm a new user.i I write to you about voice lessons .I prefer you send me private messages I tried to send one ,but you don't receive PM.Thank you in advance /I speeak french sorry for mistakes

nomoney

Would it be a waste of money to take singing lessons just so I could get better scores in Rock Band 2?

Don't know about rock band 2, but on guitar hero world tour I just hold the microphone up to the TV and i get a perfect everytime :evil:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm Seka and I'm a new user.i I write to you about voice lessons .I prefer you send me private messages I tried to send one ,but you don't receive PM.Thank you in advance /I speeak french sorry for mistakes
Dear Seka,

The forums proved to be a little too much for singerlady. You can find her at the home for big cry babies.

Your Pal,
Baja