Todays Concert

OldHillcrestGuy

Like him(Obama) or not the concert going on now is pretty darn good, really awesome lineup. Having hard time switching back and forth from the game to the concert. Its on 504 on DirecTV.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Like him(Obama) or not the concert going on now is pretty darn good, really awesome lineup. Having hard time switching back and forth from the game to the concert. Its on 504 on DirecTV.

Don't have HBO. :shrug:

jsouthan

Don't have HBO. :shrug:
HBO is making it available to everyone, even if you don't subscribe to it. You have to have some sort of cable/satellite/etc that carries HBO, but if you do, you can watch it. I don't subscribe to HBO and I'm watching it on Comcast (during commercials of the game).

Bann

PREMO Member
HBO is making it available to everyone, even if you don't subscribe to it. You have to have some sort of cable/satellite/etc that carries HBO, but if you do, you can watch it. I don't subscribe to HBO and I'm watching it on Comcast (during commercials of the game).

Hmmm. Well, I guess I'll have to scan the channels, then!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
is the economy fixed yet? I mean Obama IS a miracle worker, look at all he's accomplished in his political career..

Solving the country's crisis before even getting into office should not be beyond his abilities.

Bann

PREMO Member
is the economy fixed yet? I mean Obama IS a miracle worker, look at all he's accomplished in his political career..

Solving the country's crisis before even getting into office should not be beyond his abilities.

I dunno, but I just saw him (on FNC) chattin' with Tom Hanks who looked like he was going to wet himself. So maybe he told him some good news!

iamanmpd

I didn't vote for him, but I wish him the best and I hope he exceeds my expectations. I wish him the best, and hope that our country will come together to support our Commander-In-Chief, President, and leader of our nation. I do think this is a historic time for our country, a moment where I am proud. I can say to those who would say that this is a racist country that it is not, and point to the example where people crossed the "racial divide" and voted for the candidate they thought might be the best.

ImnoMensa

I didn't vote for him, but I wish him the best and I hope he exceeds my expectations. I wish him the best, and hope that our country will come together to support our Commander-In-Chief, President, and leader of our nation. I do think this is a historic time for our country, a moment where I am proud. I can say to those who would say that this is a racist country that it is not, and point to the example where people crossed the "racial divide" and voted for the candidate they thought might be the best.

Yes: A historical disaster.

OldHillcrestGuy

:yay: Well said, I also didnot vote for him, but hope he will be able to do something to turn this country around.:shrug: :patriot:

iamanmpd

Yes: A historical disaster.

The glass can be half full or half empty. America has spoken and he is our president. You can cry and hope he fails, or you can support him and hope out country prospers. You can be like the people you wine about being completely blinded and partisian, or you can be what this country is about, letting the democratic process determine our leaders then support them.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:yay: Well said, I also didnot vote for him, but hope he will be able to do something to turn this country around.:shrug: :patriot:

You'll be amazed.

Our economy will be fixed by summer.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, all we'll hear from the press is how GREAT things are in both places.. his leadership will be the only difference..

THiings have been going great in Iraq at least for 18 months, but it will be ALL of Obama's doing.

It will be MIRACULOUS!!

iamanmpd

You'll be amazed.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, all we'll hear from the press is how GREAT things are in both places.. his leadership will be the only difference..

THiings have been going great in Iraq at least for 18 months, but it will be ALL of Obama's doing.

It will be MIRACULOUS!!

GREAT for 18 months? Are you serious? 560 American casualties is never GREAT! You usually seem intelligent in your post I am surprised your bias would let your judgment be clouded.

OldHillcrestGuy

You'll be amazed.

It will be MIRACULOUS!!

Your proably right on there Bob, things have been better in Iraq and now they will proably be giving Obama the credit.

Xaquin44

I did not vote for BHO and I pray he fails. I do not want abortion, high taxes, redistribution of income, Communism, Socialized health care, etc.
Pray Obama fails

bahahhaha

we already have abortion, high taxes (well, I guess that's subject to debate, but obama won't be raising them so it's moot) and redistribution of income (what do you think taxes are anyway?)

lol at communism.

socialized healthcare would be dandy for me. As it stands, I can't afford healthcare because I make too much to get it free and not near enough to pay for it.

in short, lol at you =)