Theft - Wa-Wa

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Police looking for the White Male who stole 3 Cartons of Cigs from the Wa-Wa.

Was one of the Wa-Was on 235 but I missed which one. Still listening. I think it was the Rue Purchase Wa-Wa and he was wearing a white T-Shirt. Last seen wlaking down the road.

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
no sheetz !

Ya don't hear too much of this suff involving Sheetz.. Much better lighting and layout. Plus they don't mind paying the PoPo to do security.

Hence the reason I like Sheetz better. :yay:

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Surprised they have not caught him yet. He is apparently a heavy smoker on foot. He aint getting anywhere too damn fast. :yay:

sockgirl77

Did he walk behind the counter to steal the cigs or did he rob them with a weapon? If it was the first, how in the hell did that happen? :confused:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Did he walk behind the counter to steal the cigs or did he rob them with a weapon? If it was the first, how in the hell did that happen? :confused:

I am assuming he got them from behind the counter. It did NOT go out as an armed robbery.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Wonder where the cashier was? I've never been in there and not seen a cashier behind the counter. Someone's getting fired.

I dunno. Must have been close. They had a description when they called.

Could have just been fast. Probably one cashier on the opposite side. Guy jumped the counter, grabbed and ran. Just an assumption of course. And I doubt anyone will get fired over it.

Theft happens. The best thing the employees can do is be a good witness.

sockgirl77

I dunno. Must have been close. They had a description when they called.

Could have just been fast. Probably one cashier on the opposite side. Guy jumped the counter, grabbed and ran. Just an assumption of course. And I doubt anyone will get fired over it.

Theft happens. The best thing the employees can do is be a good witness.

All for some damn cigarettes. Hope he gets caught. Jails are smoke free. Karma's a biatch.