McCain: Cindy Speaks

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Cindy Speaks - The Daily Beast

"In a conversation with her daughter (and blogger) Meghan, Cindy McCain opens up about subjects she couldn’t discuss before: anger at the New York Times, wardrobe malfunctions, and Obama’s inauguration.

While we were on the campaign trail, a lot was said about my mom, Cindy McCain. The media called her a Stepford wife and a Barbie doll. But because my dad was the Republican presidential nominee, she had to be careful about responding to the things being written about her. Today, all that has changed. I blogged during my dad’s campaign (sometimes to the consternation of his staff), and witnessed my mom’s interactions with the public and press firsthand. Now, as she heads to Washington for the inauguration, she opens up to me about that infamous New York Times profile (and the other media battles), being portrayed as a Stepford wife, and how her skin has thickened since the run in 2000.

We want President-elect Obama to succeed because it's what is best for the country. But for me it is a very bittersweet moment."

Bavarian

Nonno;3537217 We want President-elect Obama to succeed because it's what is best for the country. [/QUOTE said:
I am not routing for Obama to suceed, I do not want Communism, Abortion, High Taxes, etc.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Do yourself a favor you twit and look up the meaning of the word "routing". :killingme

Coming from someone that can't do much more than copy and paste his thoughts on a drive-by level, I find it ironic you dare to correct anyone's spelling or grammar.