MD First Lady Wants to Get Crazy With A Gun

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Go, girl! Now I truly LOVE that woman! I think Britney's a bad influence on young girls, too. First we have to deal with that skank, Madonna, now these new hoochies. Maybe if they had some talent, they wouldn't have to take their clothes off for a living.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Go, girl! Now I truly LOVE that woman! I think Britney's a bad influence on young girls, too. First we have to deal with that skank, Madonna, now these new hoochies. Maybe if they had some talent, they wouldn't have to take their clothes off for a living.

Like you wouldn't start taking your clothes off if you were being paid millions and millions of dollars to do so...
If ya got it, flaunt it. And it doesn't heard to get paid very well to do so :cheers:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SmallTown
Like you wouldn't start taking your clothes off if you were being paid millions and millions of dollars to do so...
Okay, well, ya got me there. :duh:

Did anyone actually hear the clip of Kendel saying what she said? It was done in a very lighthearted way, there was no menace in her voice at all. It sounds a lot worse when some reporter quotes it than when you hear her actually say it.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Did anyone actually hear the clip of Kendel saying what she said? It was done in a very lighthearted way, there was no menace in her voice at all. It sounds a lot worse when some reporter quotes it than when you hear her actually say it.

Too late, it's a national story now and there is no way anyone in the media is going to say it was a lighthearted jab with no intent but a giggle.

SmallTown

Football season!
The first lady was speaking at a domestic violence prevention conference last week when she said "If I had an opportunity to shoot Britney Spears, I think I would."

Mrs. Ehrlich said "I really regret making the statement. It was offhanded, it was in jest and it was inappropriate and I know better."

Mrs. Ehrlich said today that the controversy has obscured the point she was trying to make - that it's difficult to raise confident young women who will stand up against domestic violence with so many negative images coming from popular culture.

:liar: :liar:

Funny how conservatives are suddenly looking at liberal interpretations of such things.

in jest or not, try standing where Bush is making a public appearance and say something about shooting him. See how funny the SS thinks you are.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That would be one way...

...of describing things...

Funny how conservatives are suddenly looking at liberal interpretations of such things.

California Democrats: "Character counts! A man who treats women like sex objects is not fit to lead!"

National Democrats: "Yeah!"

California GOP: "It's just sex! Winning and the job are all that matter!"

National GOP: "Yeah! Y'all just mad 'cause you lost and can't get none. Obsessed by sex!"

Wow.

willie

Re: That would be one way...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...of describing things...

California Democrats: "Character counts! A man who treats women like sex objects is not fit to lead!"

National Democrats: "Yeah!"

California GOP: "It's just sex! Winning and the job are all that matter!"

National GOP: "Yeah! Y'all just mad 'cause you lost and can't get none. Obsessed by sex!"

Wow.
What's the point?