Arnold won!

K

Kizzy

Humm, I wonder if he would have lost if would have been back. :shrug:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- CNN projects that California's electorate will recall Democratic Gov. Gray Davis and choose actor-turned-politician, Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Golden State's next governor, based on statewide exit polls.

CNN

CNN posted that info at 11:02 EDT. The polls closed at 11:00. I'm sure they will prove correct it their guess, but it's still just that, an educated guess.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Too funny! It's kind of upsetting, though, because now it means I'm going to have to wait longer for T-4. :bawl:

A couple of die-hards were talking earlier on TV about putting together another recall if Schwarzenegger won. I'm practically salivating at the thought! If anything would derail the Democrats in 2004, that would be it.

They're having a Kool-Aid party at the DU. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
mapB031008072824.gif

Larry Gude

Strung Out
WOW...

...Sharon, thanks for the graphic. I had no idea. California is just like Maryland; everything is fine except there is this great big hole in the middle.

I thought the whole state was screwed up.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Another way...

...to look at it:

R: 4,532,021 (Arnie and Tom) 61.4%
D: 2,587,010 (Cruz and Pete) 35.9%

Double WOW

I CAN NOT WAIT to hear Terry McCauliffe explain THIS.

Bonehead

The way I look at it those Kalifornicators are going to get what they deserve. Spend over 10,000,000 on an election to recall a Governor due to BUDGET problems. How F^CKING stupid is that ?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Larry Gude
[BI CAN NOT WAIT to hear Terry McCauliffe explain THIS. [/B]
He did, on TV last night. He said that people are so fed up with George Bush that they took it out on Gray Davis. :killingme And, yes, that's exactly what he said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Bonehead
The way I look at it those Kalifornicators are going to get what they deserve.
I truly hope so. Because they deserve better than Gray Davis and the nutty Democrats.

Bonehead

I think that it does prove that if you have enough money and you want something bad enough it's yours. What the he11 could Ahnold know about running a State ?:boo:

Bertha Venation

those Kalifornicators
How's that?
Spend over 10,000,000 on an election to recall a Governor due to BUDGET problems. How F^CKING stupid is that ?
Not quite as stupid as recalling an experienced politician and life-long representative of Californians--flawed though he is--and replacing him with a body-builder/actor who has zero qualifications for the job.

It's pathetic.

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I truly hope so. Because they deserve better than Gray Davis and the nutty Democrats.
My family and all the other Californians also deserve far better than what the majority of them have just given themselves. I hope Schwarzenegger surprises everyone and turns out a decent politician, because god help my family & home state if he does not.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I think that it does prove that if you have enough money and you want something bad enough it's yours. What the he11 could Ahnold know about running a State ?:boo:
What did Jesse Ventura know? Seems being a cast member in Predator is all the qualification anyone needs.