does anyone know...

NAS

there was alot of comotion early this morning on chancellors run rd, alot of firetrucks and police anyone know what was goin on this morning?

Ponytail

There had to have been a fire. I could smell it, and my throat was burning as I drove down 235. But I couldn't see chit.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I finally lost it - shot up everything in the 'hood around 5am, and set fire to everything to cover my tracks. Right now I am doing my own version of Thelma and Louise, except I got the dawg and am gonna break Joilet Jake out of county lock-up. :bubble:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Now that everyone has had their jokes about it, it was a fatal house fire on Strickland Rd off of Chancellor's Run Rd. Fire investigators are still on the scene with the fire department.

:frown:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Voter2002
Now that everyone has had their jokes about it, it was a fatal house fire on Strickland Rd off of Chancellor's Run Rd. Fire investigators are still on the scene with the fire department.

:frown:

Exactly... its nothing to joke about people. A great lady died in that fire... and should show her some respect :frown: :sad:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by giggles04
Exactly... its nothing to joke about people. A great lady died in that fire... and should show her some respect :frown: :sad:
You know, not a single person made a joke once they knew what had happened.

K

khuseman

I am really upset...I used to work with him...and his wife was really nice...What a shame...:sad:

G

giggles04

I knew that was you khuseman... I worked for him in the summer... it is really sad. He is ok as far as I know but its a shame she is gone :frown:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Ken King
You know, not a single person made a joke once they knew what had happened.

Sorry Ken, I'm not in the best of moods today. I apologize.

Erin

Catching on

It never registered - Strickland Road. I went to GM High School and Mrs. Strickland was my English Teacher (and my older brother's, sister's, and I think younger brother's too). How very sad. I was friends in HS with her youngest daughter, we played field hockey together.