Getting beat up at the Movie's in the park ??

gsxr2005

This is kinda messed up . And promised that if someone came up to me like this , some one or a few would end up in the er . :evil:

LEONARDTOWN, Md. (Jan. 26, 2009) - The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office today released the following incident and arrest reports.

STRONG-ARM ROBBERIES, JUVENILE ARRESTS: On Jan. 24 at about 2000 hours, four juvenile male victims aged 13-17 were walking from the 7-Eleven store located at Three Notch Road and FDR Blvd. in Lexington Park, to the Loew's Theatre located next door, when they were approached by "8-10" young black males who demanded money from the victims. One of the victims attempted to walk around the suspects, and was struck in the head by the fist of one of the suspects. Another victim who tried to run away was caught and tackled. A third victim was "pushed around" while being strong-armed by the suspects. The suspects ran off on foot after collecting cash and a bag of candy from the victims. Two of the victims received minor injuries in the scuffle. Suspect descriptions were provided and a canvass of the area was conducted by several deputies but the suspects were not immediately located.

On the same evening at about 2329 hours, a similar type attempted strong-armed robbery was reported, again outside of Loew's Theatre. Two juveniles, one male, 9, and one male, 14, were leaving the theatre when they were approached by a group of young black males, who demanded money. One of the suspect males punched the older victim in his face, causing him to get a cut lip and scratched face. The victims fled, as did the suspects. Deputies responded to the scene and within a couple minutes located a group of black male juveniles in the parking lot of Millison Plaza. The victims of both robberies responded to the scene and all positively identified various members of the group as persons who assaulted / robbed them.

A total of seven male juveniles aged 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 17, from Callaway and Lexington Park areas were arrested and charged with six counts each of robbery, theft under $100.00, and assault. The District Court Commissioner and Juvenile Services were contacted and both advised to charge all participants as juveniles. Juvenile Services elected to release the suspects to their parents in lieu of detention.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Sad... Why do the parents let them run around unsupervised? Dont answer that...Parents are probably just as worthless...

gsxr2005

Ya I agree . Its really really shamefull , and they were let go to there parents ! This is the reason kids or people do it over and over .. And that is why crime rate either stays the same or increases ! Its is getting old .

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Sad... Why do the parents let them run around unsupervised? Dont answer that...Parents are probably just as worthless...

They probably took lessons from their older brothers

About 5-6 years ago my oldest was approached by some kids that were about the same age and demanded money...when my son and his friends refused they jumped on the hood of the car and started with the threats

One of the boys that were with my son had the cops on the phone by this time and about 5 minutes later they showed....the kids went running and "were never located"

And this is winter.... only going to get worse in the summer. I just don't go down there after dark anymore. Haven't been to the theater in 10 years.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Juvenile Services elected to release the suspects to their parents in lieu of detention.

Release them to parents who, if they were worth a damn, wouldn't have thugs for kids in the first place. :killingme

Oh well, now you know why I wouldn't dream of going to that movie theater ever. The owners allowed it to become a hood hangout club and it's not safe around there.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

:jameo: Ghetto Waldorf :jameo:

Oh this is about Lexington Park.

:jameo: Ghetto Park :jameo:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Release them to parents who, if they were worth a damn, wouldn't have thugs for kids in the first place. :killingme

Oh well, now you know why I wouldn't dream of going to that movie theater ever. The owners allowed it to become a hood hangout club and it's not safe around there.

Don't go to the one in Waldorf either....it's worse

gsxr2005

Last week , My wife and I took my sister down there to see a movie . And while we were watching the movie , my wife got up to go to the restroom and my sister and i were in there with plenty of other people. This little wanna be thungs about 5 of them were running in and out of the movie , into another . And were LOUD , which wanted to make me :smack: ( i have very little tolerance with that crap , from the military mind lol ) but as I went to go talk to the management they stopped ( they say me with a Pi$$ed off look) and they left the theather . Its not something I recommend to people

BOP

This is kinda messed up . And promised that if someone came up to me like this , some one or a few would end up in the er . :evil:

LEONARDTOWN, Md. (Jan. 26, 2009) - The St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office today released the following incident and arrest reports.

STRONG-ARM ROBBERIES, JUVENILE ARRESTS: On Jan. 24 at about 2000 hours, four juvenile male victims aged 13-17 were walking from the 7-Eleven store located at Three Notch Road and FDR Blvd. in Lexington Park, to the Loew's Theatre located next door, when they were approached by "8-10" young black males who demanded money from the victims. One of the victims attempted to walk around the suspects, and was struck in the head by the fist of one of the suspects. Another victim who tried to run away was caught and tackled. A third victim was "pushed around" while being strong-armed by the suspects. The suspects ran off on foot after collecting cash and a bag of candy from the victims. Two of the victims received minor injuries in the scuffle. Suspect descriptions were provided and a canvass of the area was conducted by several deputies but the suspects were not immediately located.

On the same evening at about 2329 hours, a similar type attempted strong-armed robbery was reported, again outside of Loew's Theatre. Two juveniles, one male, 9, and one male, 14, were leaving the theatre when they were approached by a group of young black males, who demanded money. One of the suspect males punched the older victim in his face, causing him to get a cut lip and scratched face. The victims fled, as did the suspects. Deputies responded to the scene and within a couple minutes located a group of black male juveniles in the parking lot of Millison Plaza. The victims of both robberies responded to the scene and all positively identified various members of the group as persons who assaulted / robbed them.

A total of seven male juveniles aged 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 17, from Callaway and Lexington Park areas were arrested and charged with six counts each of robbery, theft under $100.00, and assault. The District Court Commissioner and Juvenile Services were contacted and both advised to charge all participants as juveniles. Juvenile Services elected to release the suspects to their parents in lieu of detention.

I vote for public execution. You are never going to rehabilitate the little animals. They're only going to go on to bigger and more severe crime.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Last week , My wife and I took my sister down there to see a movie . And while we were watching the movie , my wife got up to go to the restroom and my sister and i were in there with plenty of other people. This little wanna be thungs about 5 of them were running in and out of the movie , into another . And were LOUD , which wanted to make me :smack: ( i have very little tolerance with that crap , from the military mind lol ) but as I went to go talk to the management they stopped ( they say me with a Pi$$ed off look) and they left the theather . Its not something I recommend to people

Talking to the manager down there won't do much good....he usually sits in his office and plays on the internet while his employees are "working"....I think the only reason he was made manager was because he is 2 years older than the rest of them.

Noc1ue4me

Ya want action? Pay for security, use a 5 Iron or bring your dog with you -- I've scared off many of the little punks with the 5 Iron and the dog -- what these kids need is a good a$$ kicking and a lot of community service -- doesn't your road need cigarette butts picked up?

gsxr2005

Ya want action? Pay for security, use a 5 Iron or bring your dog with you -- I've scared off many of the little punks with the 5 Iron and the dog -- what these kids need is a good a$$ kicking and a lot of community service -- doesn't your road need cigarette butts picked up?

I dont think the 5 iron will do much for the power I pack behind my swing it would be a one time hitter lol ... I would have to carry at set :whistle:

foodcritic

They used to have OD/security there a couple of years ago....apparently management did not think they needed it.....:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See? There's another business some enterprising soul could start - a real movie theater with grown up managers and security so punks don't hang around. No acting up during the movie or you get your ass tossed out. No acting the fool in line for your snacks or out you go. You act civilized or you don't get to be there.

It would also be fun to have an adults only movie theater where you serve alcohol and food. :yay:

See? There's another business some enterprising soul could start - a real movie theater with grown up managers and security so punks don't hang around. No acting up during the movie or you get your ass tossed out. No acting the fool in line for your snacks or out you go. You act civilized or you don't get to be there.

It would also be fun to have an adults only movie theater where you serve alcohol and food. :yay:

Isn't there one in "the bookstore" ?

:lol: