Any Painters Interested in Sidework?

MotherHen

Looking for someone that will do a good job, and might be looking to make some money on the side. Job is too big for me, and contractors bids are more than I want to pay! Know anyone, looking for work on the side? Need the job completed in the next two weeks. Living Room, dining room and hallways.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Give Bryan Delozier a call. Not sure how busy he is but he has a good reputation... 1-240-925-9031 (Delozier Painting)

shrlyjo

my brother in law has been a painter for 30 years. hes been out of work for a month so he has the time. Let me know....

bcp

In My Opinion
not going to mention her name, but there is a female type poster on here that does a great job with a paint brush. If she see this and feels like smearing color around trust her to do a good job for you.

MotherHen

my brother in law has been a painter for 30 years. hes been out of work for a month so he has the time. Let me know....

Trying to get the estimates completed this weekend. We need the work completed in the next 2 - 3 weeks. Maybe you can post a private message w/ his phone number.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I hate painting and I promised hubby that while he was away, I would paint inside the house. One room is done, I've got about 6 months to paint the rest. What did I get myself into? :banghead:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I hate painting and I promised hubby that while he was away, I would paint inside the house. One room is done, I've got about 6 months to paint the rest. What did I get myself into? :banghead:

I love to paint....it's like cutting grass....really relaxing :dance:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I hate cutting grass too. You want some work this spring? :killingme

:cds: cutting grass is so relaxing....when I get stressed about something, I get the mp3 player going and cut me some grass....by the time the grass is cut, I am singing "don't worry, be happy" :lmao: