$1350 for a mutt

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Honestly, if you are going to put that kind of money into a dog, it's highly unlikely that it will wind up being an owner surrender at the shelter, walked without a leash and collar, let run the streets until it gets hit by a car, knocking up other dogs and having unwanted puppies.

Also I can understand the concept of paying more to get guaranteed health certs on the pup if you want a specific type and breed of a puppy.

It's great to rescue an animal if you can. I have two of those. However, there are times when a dog of unknown origins of unknown background and unknown health concerns, may not be the right animal for you.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Oh and you must be doing new math, because it says that the pups are:
MALES $950 AND FEMALES $1100
There is a deposit due of $250, with the remainder of the balance due at pick up. That's 950 minus 250 or 1,100 minus 250, NOT a plus sign.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Oh and you must be doing new math, because it says that the pups are:
MALES $950 AND FEMALES $1100
There is a deposit due of $250, with the remainder of the balance due at pick up. That's 950 minus 250 or 1,100 minus 250, NOT a plus sign.

Scroll the the end of the page. The Cavadoodles are 1350 for a female.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Honestly, if you are going to put that kind of money into a dog, it's highly unlikely that it will wind up being an owner surrender at the shelter, walked without a leash and collar, let run the streets until it gets hit by a car, knocking up other dogs and having unwanted puppies.

In a perfect world....

Cowgirl

In a perfect world....

:yeahthat: I can't tell you how many puggles I've seen at shelters. People pay big money for them and just dump them.

Absolutely. Let's see how many mutts we can breed! Ooh, how about a cockamaltiyorkischnauzadoodle! :clap: We can charge big bucks!
As with anything else... dogs, purebred as well as mix-breeds... are truly only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. A business is a business.

She posted the lie above.

Oh... the "Cavadoodles or Cavapoo are the same dog. It is a purebred of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and small poodle. " quote. I didn't see that as a lie because they are saying they are crossing a purebred CKCS with a purebred poodle to get the mix.

Cowgirl

And I also don't like this part:

Callaway Kennels will take back any puppy for any reason, older dogs do not adjust, change in jobs, etc..There will be a one time $50 fee and $8.50 fee per day for food and care. However no money will be

refunded until puppy is found a suitable new home. Refund will reflect above charges, as well as any incurred for new advertising, etc...

Ok, so what is the owner going to do, PAY to return the dog to the kennel, or give it to a shelter for free?

We also hope to have a litter of AKC Golden Retreivers in the fall/winter of 2008, but we have

nothing so far

We are expecting a fall or winter litter of Golden Retreiver puppies. We usually have 1 possible 2 golden

retreiver litters per year.

They can't even spell the name of the breed they're breeding! :lmao: