Bad Drivers!!!!

SingerLady

Not to complain but............Some people really piss me off when it comes to driving while the weather is bad. A man in a blue or dark green SUV almost hit me this morning while I was changing lanes. There was a car in front of me going REALLY slow about 35, so I went to pass them and the man behind me quik got in the left hand lane as I was changing lanes. I had to quik get back in the right lane, and I hydroplaned......SCARY! Whoever you are BE CAREFUL DUDE! :whistle:

K

Kain99

Boss just called and said Christ Church and Billingsly are a sheet of ice. I think the main roads are clear.

SShewbert

What love is all about
Not to complain but............Some people really piss me off when it comes to driving while the weather is bad. A man in a blue or dark green SUV almost hit me this morning while I was changing lanes. There was a car in front of me going REALLY slow about 35, so I went to pass them and the man behind me quik got in the left hand lane as I was changing lanes. I had to quik get back in the right lane, and I hydroplaned......SCARY! Whoever you are BE CAREFUL DUDE! :whistle:

Man I must be tired... I first read that as you were changing tires, and I thought to myself well duh that was your fault for changing your tire in the middle of the road.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
. There was a car in front of me going REALLY slow about 35, so I went to pass them and the man behind me quik got in the left hand lane as I was changing lanes. I had to quik get back in the right lane, and I hydroplaned......SCARY! Whoever you are BE CAREFUL DUDE! :whistle:

Why did you have to get back?
I'm sure you both used you used you turn signal to indicate your intentiond so if you both get over at the same time it shouldn't be a problem

BOP

What are these turn signals you speak of?? :confused:

They are an expensive accessory that are only included if the prospective customer orders them installed when they purchase their vehicle.

Most southern Marylanders can't afford them.

Cowgirl

Why did you have to get back?
I'm sure you both used you used you turn signal to indicate your intentiond so if you both get over at the same time it shouldn't be a problem

Haven't you ever had anyone behind you change lanes and speed up to get past you?

Cowgirl

I'm going to assume that you drive slower than me :lol:
I hope you keep in the right lane, except for passing :cheers:

Oh shut up you little twerp. :rolleyes: Once again talking out your ass. This is talking about PASSING PEOPLE. You know, as in they're driving too slowly, so I pass them to go faster? Duh.

I guess I just have more driving experience than you.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Oh shut up you little twerp. :rolleyes: Once again talking out your ass. This is talking about PASSING PEOPLE. You know, as in they're driving too slowly, so I pass them to go faster? Duh.

Riiiight........and.......???
You're saying people pass you when you put your turn signal on...I said that hasn't happened to me, and it's likely that I drive faster than you.
Where you got offended is beyond me :lol: