What is that place?

bchiker

Ok I've been seeing this place for years and have no idea what's going on in there. The place is in Waldorf behind the 7-11 on 301 and Cedarville Rd. It is a BIG plant looking place that is alway bellowing smoke or steam. It kind of looks like some kind of refinery. Anyone know what's up in that place? :confused:

Ok I've been seeing this place for years and have no idea what's going on in there. The place is in Waldorf behind the 7-11 on 301 and Cedarville Rd. It is a BIG plant looking place that is alway bellowing smoke or steam. It kind of looks like some kind of refinery. Anyone know what's up in that place? :confused:

Crematorium for Brontosaurs' :bubble:

:lol: It is a Natural Gas powered, Power Plant. :yay:

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper

Panda Brandywine

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

It's geek's house. :yay: