Metrocrap

wineo

loving life
Anyone else having problems with their internet, keeps going off and on.:cds:
It seems they always have issues of one kind or another. Last week tried calling them and all you could get was a busy signal. That's what I call customer service.
I have been disconnected 4xs this morning.

I really wish Verizon would hurry up and get highspeed in my area.

I hate Metrocrap and their call center. Freaking idots:whistle:

Waiting for their employees to come on here and defend them.:whistle:

:popcorn:

misshelper

No, but it seems that since last weekend went internet went down, my webcam via AIM and yahoo is hosed...:shrug:

Anyone else?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Running fine here :shrug: The only real problem I've had in several years was the issue everyone had on Saturday.

knittin

somdexpressions
Ours kept going in and out for weeks. But it was the wireless modem. I sat next to it and could hear it hiss every couple of minutes. Everytime there was a hiss sound, the computer would flash a warning that our internet connection was out.

Another problem we had and thought it was slow service was the Norton partially installed an update and hosed itself. There is no message that anything is wrong but it kept giving a delayed write failed message on the computer. We thought it was the hard drive. When we upgraded to a new Norton version, the message went away and our internet download speed went way up.

These are just 2 suggestions...

frogman123

metrocast sucks- I pay 150 for internet that never works and a DVR that I have to reset atleast once a week.... its crap...

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
metrocast sucks- I pay 150 for internet that never works and a DVR that I have to reset atleast once a week.... its crap...

Screwed to the extreme.

On another note, if your using wireless, its more than likely your router/adapter. Try changing the channels on the router. However, if your hardwired into the modem, try unplugging the modem for 30 seconds and plugging it back in. You may be experiencing a threshold issue. All your data may be getting bottlenecked, causing you to get knocked offline.

no problem with the Internet. But, I have a question for MetroCast subscribers. Recently, they added the SPEED channel and a couple others to their digital lineup. However, when selecting one of these channels, it says we have to subscribe, but these same channels are available (channel 27 for example) in non-digital.:shrug: Anyone else noticed this? Is this just a ploy by MetroCast to charge to watch a non-digital broadcast in digital?