Who wants to do my Taxes?

SingerLady

I really don't want to go to H&R block to get my taxes done this year they have raised their fees and it's ridiculous. So anyone have any experience? Or do you have the capability of doing them at home on your computer? I'll give ya $50. I don't have a comp at home, nor do I have access to the internet :cds:

4d2008

I really don't want to go to H&R block to get my taxes done this year they have raised their fees and it's ridiculous. So anyone have any experience? Or do you have the capability of doing them at home on your computer? I'll give ya $50. I don't have a comp at home, nor do I have access to the internet :cds:
:confused: you are on the internet now I thought?

K

kris31280

So go to Jackson Hewitt... they haven't raised their fees, and this year they have an office next to Starbucks too.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Turbotax is only $12.95(I think) to file your state....federal is free

If you have all your paperwork, you could do it during your lunch at work :shrug:

united

no you dont have to sign, you use a pin number that you make up and you use some info from last years taxes. its really easy, that how I do mine.