• Yes

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 38 97.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I saw that article on Yahoo this morning about her having six other kids. Plus she lives with her parents. Maybe she's trying to get a show like Jon & Kate or the Duggars? :shrug:

Cowgirl

Can you imagine being her parents? If I was her mother, there's no way in hell I'd let her live with me and pop out that many babies.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Anyone know why there is really no mention of the father except that he is going back to Iraq?

Kinda makes me wonder why she is living with her parents with all those kids to begin with

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
Is the dad in the military or working for a company in Iraq? Maybe he is only going over there to make more money. Or he needs to get the heck out of that house. Where in the heck are all of those kids sleeping?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I don't have kids but I think that 14 would send me off to the nuthouse. I guess she is one of those people that like babies.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I must have missed the option on the poll for "he*l no!" so I just checked no.

(It wasn't nearly expressive enough!) :yikes::twitch:

Let's see,

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:(when they all get sick at once) = :dead:

(I tried to do 14 vomiting smilies but apparently we are limited to using only 10 smilies -- too bad, it looked really cool to see 14 little vomiting smilies all at once...)