Mom of 8 new babies already has 6 kids!

Pandora

She also lives in her mom's house. :whistle:

So..... you can guess who will be feeding this little baseball team of hers.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I can't get over that. What was she thinking having MORE kids with already the six that she has. Maybe she wants her own tv show like the duggar's, or Jon & Kate plus 8.

AND daddy is in Iraq as a contract worker. SO at least he is in the picture...

Ummm... no... he is not in the picture other than providing a check. You can't raise your babies from across the ocean. Heck, he doesn't even have weekend visitation.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I can't get over that. What was she thinking having MORE kids with already the six that she has. Maybe she wants her own tv show like the duggar's, or Jon & Kate plus 8.
------------------------------------------------------------

Nope. The state or social services or some organization like that will take care of them. It's a little late to ask this but has she been "fixed"?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
So she has 6 kids but somehow needs a fertility drug!!! Idiot!!! :smack:

Try giving your husband a condom!!!

onebdzee

off the shelf
So she has 6 kids but somehow needs a fertility drug!!! Idiot!!! :smack:

Try giving your husband a condom!!!

According to one story that I just read...she had her eggs fertilized by a sperm donor and implanted....they usually don't implant more than 4 at a time

Sounds like she may have lied to the doctor(s) and/or the doctor is getting ready to lose his license

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I thought the family had remained anonymous. How did press find out such personal information?
The family probably played that card knowing full well that their information would be made public. Seriously, just how long can you hide out with eight new babies, along with your six previous children?

Now they can claim all the free goodies that they'll get is because people wanted to be nice to them, not because they begged for a handout.

:sarcasm: