Potential Winter Storm Next Week

JessieGirl

Has anyone heard anything about this? Went to the dentist yeaterday and they were telling me if it tracks a certain way, we could have the biggest snow storm in years. Every model I look at only shows rain. TIA!

D

dems4me

Has anyone heard anything about this? Went to the dentist yeaterday and they were telling me if it tracks a certain way, we could have the biggest snow storm in years. Every model I look at only shows rain. TIA!

:shrug: Maybe it'll be rain then :shrug:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Depends how it tracks, with SoMd luck we will get more like soaked, then snowed on. Hope for it to track out to sea to the east of us, then it could be the big one. Proably by Sunday evening the weather people will have a better idea what its going to do.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

It'll be torrential rain turning to ice like always.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I just did it again and it said........ don't count on it :ohwell: I guess I pushed my luck asking it again.

red_explorer

Channel 5 last night compared it to Knickerbocker, when the Knickerbocker theater collapsed in DC under the weight of 2 feet of snow. My grandmother was supposed to be there that night, and many of her friends were killed. I heard about it the whole time she was alive.