Accident - 235 North at Belks

At least 3 cars in the left lane, one lane southbound shut down at the accident. Backups were already bad.

Small silver car (no, didn't catch make/models) with significant front end damage.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
At least 3 cars in the left lane, one lane southbound shut down at the accident. Backups were already bad.

Small silver car (no, didn't catch make/models) with significant front end damage.

Residual accident at wildwood blvd and 235. Mustang and pickup. On right shoulder. Silver scion tc,red rav4 and an explorer in the initial accident.

This one?

Attachments

• 0130091636a.jpg
    0130091636a.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 95
:lol: yup, that's the first one. By the time I got there, there must have been 10 police cars, 2 fire trucks, am'blance was en-route. One Trooper decided to cut across the median and ALMOST didn't make it. His tires were spinning and spinning and he was going nowhere fast.... he s l o w l l y got across.

You must have been about a minute in front of me....

:lol: yup, that's the first one. By the time I got there, there must have been 10 police cars, 2 fire trucks, am'blance was en-route. One Trooper decided to cut across the median and ALMOST didn't make it. His tires were spinning and spinning and he was going nowhere fast.... he s l o w l l y got across.

You must have been about a minute in front of me....

I was heading N at about 4:25. One State trooper. Same on the way back. I didn't see any South bound closed lane.