Breaking NEWS Flash Donut force to be cut

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- If they have to cut costs, Kansas City police officials said they might have to lay off more than 200 people, leaving fewer officers on the streets.

Police: Budget Cuts Could Cost 225 Jobs - Money News Story - KCTV Kansas City

One sergeant, one corporal, three officers, one dispatcher, a records clerk and a community-services officer are casualties of the city’s $1 million General Fund shortfall.

Police to lose 8 positions - Lincoln News Messenger

The Mayor's office said tonight that the decision to lay off 27 of its police recruits from the 114th class was a "painful" decision it would have preferred not to make. The class was set to graduate Friday.

The Other Paper > Archives > Front > City lays off 27 officers; Mayor’s office calls the decision ‘painful’—says no more fat to cut

Bo says Donut eaters must go.

:popcorn:

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Yes, now tell us again how you have respect for police officers? Oh wait, why lie even more!

After reading all Foodcritic's crap on here I've completely lost respect for the local police department. The rest of you don't come out against anything he says, no matter how ridiculous, so go screw yourselves.

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Tard MPD's

Yes, now tell us again how you have respect for police officers? Oh wait, why lie even more!

Oh, by the way, you're not fooling anybody with your B.S, it's no coincidence this ID and the Foodcritic ID are always here at the same time.

:whistle:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
After reading all Foodcritic's crap on here I've completely lost respect for the local police department.
By that logic, everyone should lose respect for all boys and all geniuses after reading your posts - that is if we were to believe you are a boy and/or a genius.

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Another effing loser arrives.

By that logic, everyone should lose respect for all boys and all geniuses after reading your posts - that is if we were to believe you are a boy and/or a genius.

Yes, tard, you should.

iamanmpd

Oh, by the way, you're not fooling anybody with your B.S, it's no coincidence this ID and the Foodcritic ID are always here at the same time.

Well tard, I guess you got it wrong again. I doubt seriously that we are on here at the same time. I don't know who he/she is, and I do disagree with some of their post. Nice try though stupid.

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Religious Hypocrites Unite!

Well tard, I guess you got it wrong again. I doubt seriously that we are on here at the same time. I don't know who he/she is, and I do disagree with some of their post. Nice try though stupid.

I'll bet you two MPD retards pray together also.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Yes, tard, you should.
Did you think of those 'insults' yourself? Proving your geniusness again. :clap:

I'm going to find a thread that hasn't been tainted by you, and I'm sure you'll have fun sitting there alone further embarrassing yourself. :yay:

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
Hit the road reject!

Did you think of those 'insults' yourself? Proving your geniusness again. :clap:

I'm going to find a thread that hasn't been tainted by you, and I'm sure you'll have fun sitting there alone further embarrassing yourself. :yay:

Beat it tard.

:whoop:

foodcritic

self finder

Originally Posted by BoyGenius
After reading all Foodcritic's crap on here I've completely lost respect for the local police department.

I don't reply directly to BG. He like's to make fun of handicapped people. Which is the ultimate in low life. Like I have said in the past, he can't have a discussion with out insulting everyone he repsonds to. :killingme

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
I don't reply directly to BG. He like's to make fun of handicapped people. Which is the ultimate in low life. Like I have said in the past, he can't have a discussion with out insulting everyone he repsonds to. :killingme

You're handicapped in life.

:foodtard: