SOMD Fantasy Challenge: The Shootout at Daytona

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I heard Almendinger was driving a Petty car. I wonder how he'll do in that. :confused:

It's Richard Petty Motorsports only by name.

Petty and Gillette-Evernham merged. Evernham left, and George Gillette decided to keep the Petty name. This is just one of the many confusing offseason changes.

Allmendinger will be in the #44 car for the first 5 races and is locked in. They won't run the entire season unless sponsorship is found.

I predict Sorenson's sponsors will demand to be on 'Dinger's car after Dinger outperforms everyone at RPM.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
It's Richard Petty Motorsports only by name.

Petty and Gillette-Evernham merged. Evernham left, and George Gillette decided to keep the Petty name. This is just one of the many confusing offseason changes.

Allmendinger will be in the #44 car for the first 5 races and is locked in. They won't run the entire season unless sponsorship is found.

I predict Sorenson's sponsors will demand to be on 'Dinger's car after Dinger outperforms everyone at RPM.

That's my guess too. :yay: Time will tell I guess.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

That's my guess too. :yay: Time will tell I guess.

I used to hate Allmendinger when he first started. Didn't like him, didn't want to like him. But he's come a long way and has earned all the respect he's gotten. I hope he finds sponsorship to run the full season.

I'm going to need Bill Weber's notecards at Daytona to figure out who's where.

:jameo: Casey Mears, Mark Martin, Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, David Stremee, Joey Logano, Reed Sorenson, John Andretti, Scott Speed, Paul Menard, Bobby Labonte, Marcos Ambrose..... :cds:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I'll send $10 to the first announcer to screw up and say Tony Stewart battling for position when they show Bread (Logano) in the 20 car racing someone. :roflmao:

homedepot20

Glad to hear from you Beaver-Cleaver, I was getting concern on whom would start the Thread!
I was going to start one on thursday 5th

Winner Joey Logano - No I am not crazy !!
Kyle Busch
Carl Edward
Dale Earnhart JR
Jeff Gordon

Last edited:
B

Beaver-Cleaver

Glad to hear from you Beaver-Cleaver, I was getting concern on whom would start the Thread!
I was going to start one on thursday 5th

Winner Joey Lagono - No I am not crazy !!
Kyle Busch
Carl Edward
Dale Earnhart JR
Jeff Gordon

Denny Hamlin and Jeff Gordon both won in their first attempts at the Budweiser Shootout at Daytona.

It's alright though. When it counted, Allgaier Sliced Bread at Talladega. :yahoo:

:poke:

homedepot20

IF we were counting Points after the Shoot-Out , CleVally - Homedepot 20 & OldHillGuy would all be tied at 1ST with 5 points ONLY 3 entered for shoot-out:wah: