Some people just dont learn....

ITS ME

Oh wait maybe the cops had it out for him. :lol:

MSP Reports for Charles County

LA PLATA, Md. (Feb. 12, 2009) - The La Plata Barrack of the Maryland State Police (MSP) today released the following incident and arrest reports.

DUI, ILLEGAL DRUGS: On February 4, 2009, at approximately 1104 hours Trooper M. Bonczewski was on routine patrol on northbound Route 925, north of Route 5 when he stopped Damon Samuel Harrison, 43, of Mitchellville, for not wearing a seat belt. Upon contact with the driver, Damon Harrison, Trooper Bonczewski smelled a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from Harrison. Harrison was arrested for driving under the influence. His passenger Tonya M. Warren, 44, of Waldorf, was arrested for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.

DUI, ILLEGAL DRUGS: On February 7, 2009, at approximately 2357 hours TFC J. Wilson was on routine patrol northbound Crain Highway, north of Billingsley Road when he stopped Damon Samuel Harrison, 43, of Mitchellville, for weaving in the roadway. Upon contact with Harrison, TFC Wilson smelled a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage emitting from Harrison. Harrison was arrested for driving under the influence, possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.

or maybe he is just plain stupid.

MSP Reports for Charles County - Southern Maryland Headline News

LateApex

I still find it extremely odd that people actively search out people on police blotters.

Either you have no life and get off on this kind of thing.

Or, you are secretly hoping you can find your so called 'friends' on these lists, so that you some dirt on them.

Either way - searching police blotters never crosses my mind.

Whatever floats your boat I guess...

ITS ME

I still find it extremely odd that people actively search out people on police blotters.

Either you have no life and get off on this kind of thing.

Or, you are secretly hoping you can find your so called 'friends' on these lists, so that you some dirt on them.

Either way - searching police blotters never crosses my mind.

Whatever floats your boat I guess...

Well considering as soon as you log on www. somd.com

this is the first thing you see....

The Latest Local News Headlines
MSP Reports for Charles County

I do click on it to see any crime around my neighborhood. Maybe so I could be more aware if someone was arrested for child sex abuse, etc. that lived two houses down :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'd rather see him get some help for his apparent addiction :yay:

This is why you irk me. You'd like to see an apparent POS drunk driver who endangers the lives of innocent people helped yet you have no problem with someone letting a baby starve to death.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

This is why you irk me. You'd like to see an apparent POS drunk driver who endangers the lives of innocent people helped yet you have no problem with someone letting a baby starve to death.

1: If anyone even slightly close to you was an alcoholic, you should understand. (it's an illness)
2: I don't want babies to starve, I simply pointed out that this particular baby was going to starve because (as it was shown, at least) instead of hooking mama up with formula, the celeb whipped out a tit to get some attention :yay: That lasts a day, formula would have lasted longer...and if they DID give formula, then why not just give that instead of breast milk?

I hate attention whores...especially ones who pretend to be making a difference.

MissKitty

I heard on Howard Stern today someone suggest that Selma Hayek should go breastfeed Octomom's babies. :roflmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
1: If anyone even slightly close to you was an alcoholic, you should understand. (it's an illness)

Only my grandmother when she was alive, my brother and the last POS I was married to. I'm willing to bet I have a little more up close and personal experience than you do. To get to the point where you're addicted to anything is a weakness and VERY VERY rarely will addicts ever get ANY sympathy from me. It's not an illness, it's a choice. Cancer is an illness, you don't ask for it, it just happens. Letting yourself get lost in the bottle until you're physically dependant on it is foolish.

SingerLady

2: I don't want babies to starve, I simply pointed out that this particular baby was going to starve because (as it was shown, at least) instead of hooking mama up with formula, the celeb whipped out a tit to get some attention :yay: That lasts a day, formula would have lasted longer...and if they DID give formula, then why not just give that instead of breast milk?

I hate attention whores...especially ones who pretend to be making a difference.

Johnny I luv you ! :killingme I totally agree.

(and it is an illness/disease)

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Since few people run around with a can of formula stuck in their purse or pocket - isn't it possible Salma just did the only thing she could do at the moment which was to feed the baby? Also, maybe her making people aware of how bad the need for food etc. is might inspire somebody else to get some help going on. Not all celebraties use their fame solely for selfish reasons IMO.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Only my grandmother when she was alive, my brother and the last POS I was married to. I'm willing to bet I have a little more up close and personal experience than you do. To get to the point where you're addicted to anything is a weakness and VERY VERY rarely will addicts ever get ANY sympathy from me. It's not an illness, it's a choice. Cancer is an illness, you don't ask for it, it just happens. Letting yourself get lost in the bottle until you're physically dependant on it is foolish.

There is a difference between abuse, and addiction.
Everyone deserves a second chance. If this guy already got his, lock him up, if not...I'd like to see him get sentenced to rehab :yay:

SingerLady

Do you understand addiction? I have to say I disagree with you. Though I have little sypathy for addicts as well, but I do believe that they have an illness/disease. Someone I hold dear, has this disease and honestly, you have to look further into this persons life.....most addicts/drunks have a chemical imbalance which causes them to substitute. JMO..........:howdy:

L

luckystar

Since few people run around with a can of formula stuck in their purse or pocket - isn't it possible Salma just did the only thing she could do at the moment which was to feed the baby? Also, maybe her making people aware of how bad the need for food etc. is might inspire somebody else to get some help going on. Not all celebraties use their fame solely for selfish reasons IMO.

I think it really could go either way, no one knows her true intentions.

It's not uncommon to suckle a neighbor's child when you're out of milk in a lot of cultures. There are plenty of places out there where formula just isn't available.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Do you understand addiction? I have to say I disagree with you. Though I have little sypathy for addicts as well, but I do believe that they have an illness/disease. Someone I hold dear, has this disease and honestly, you have to look further into this persons life.....most addicts/drunks have a chemical imbalance which causes them to substitute. JMO..........:howdy:

You can have your opinion all you want it doesn't make it right. I was married to one and grew up with another. Stupidity does not constitue an illness. My mother has a chemical imbalance, prozac works just fine for her. :yay: