Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Mary's Pigskin Football

St. Mary's Pigskin Football

Anyone have kids playing? My kids team (Div III Cowboys) are kickin butt!!!
    Darling, if you want to talk bollocks and discover the meaning of life, you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey. At least that way, you're unconscious by the time you start to take yourself seriously. ......Patsy Stone ABFAB Goddess

It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt.

Christy, we'll have to come watch him play. We'll chat this week!!
    If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Originally posted by cattitude
    Christy, we'll have to come watch him play. We'll chat this week!!
    That would be awesome. The games are actually really good. They've got a killer defensive line as well as a really good passing game.
    Darling, if you want to talk bollocks and discover the meaning of life, you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey. At least that way, you're unconscious by the time you start to take yourself seriously. ......Patsy Stone ABFAB Goddess

It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt.

But wait, there's more... crabcake's Avatar
    Christy, were you blessed to have received a schedule? We were told there is no schedule, and we don't find out till practice Friday nights if/when/where the game is Saturdays. I find that hard to believe.
    If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Soccer, not Football

Our oldest boy is playing soccer. His team has yet to win by less than 8 goals. They have yet to be scored on.

justhangn

Re: Soccer

Originally posted by huntr1
    Our oldest boy is playing soccer. His team has yet to win by less than 8 goals. They have yet to be scored on.
    I can see you haven't played us yet??

What's your CH #? Age group?

Loyalty, Friendship, Love Dymphna's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Re: Soccer

Originally posted by justhangn
    I can see you haven't played us yet??

What's your CH #? Age group?
    CH8, age 5/6

My son plays on Division 2 Raiders and we are also kicking butt, we are undefeated so far, and that is because we have boys that love football and a great coach!

Originally posted by crabcake
    Christy, were you blessed to have received a schedule? We were told there is no schedule, and we don't find out till practice Friday nights if/when/where the game is Saturdays. I find that hard to believe.
    Heck no! You never get a schedule! Sheesh, you're definitely a pigskin "newbie" Our games have always been at the same time every Saturday though, so we just show up at 10:30 and play around noonish.

We have a totally awesome coach(s) as well Sunny. We've been fortunate to have awesome coaches the entire three years my kid has played.

Re: Soccer, not Football

Originally posted by huntr1
    My son played soccer for a year and hated it, and I hated the soccer moms (that were on my kids team, I'm sure not all soccer mom's are as annoying as the one's I encountered). I thought my kid would be the same with football, but he loves it, and the football mom's are WAY cooler.

Members who have read this thread: 7