Teariffic is looking for a new owner

tes218

FYI: List price $75,000 but owner is motivated and says make an offer. I've heard good things about it on here but have never had the chance to get there. Just happened to run across the listing. I hadn't heard anyone mention this before but may have missed the thread.

libby

That's too bad. They are very nice, and I like their food/drinks well enough. How long have they been open for? Less than a year, I think.

FYI: List price $75,000 but owner is motivated and says make an offer. I've heard good things about it on here but have never had the chance to get there. Just happened to run across the listing. I hadn't heard anyone mention this before but may have missed the thread.
What are you talking about?

lovinmaryland

One of my favorite places for lunch. We'll have to hit it up towards the end of next week. :mad:

I agree. When we went there that one time I thought the food was excellent... as well as the company :hot:

I still have memories of sitting next to & rubbing Kwillla :drool:

Beta84

They're out to get us
That has to be the worst location I've ever stumbled across.

:yeahthat:

great place, terrible location. if people knew about it, it would probably be more popular. Everyone go to Tearrific! San Souci plaza near Thai Inter!

Geek

Love Tearrific :clap:

Imagine Famous Footwear turned their stockroom into a restaurant...That is where it is located :clap:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I'll bet that with those diredtions, more than half the people that go there will not be able to find it.

They have a sign up now :biggrin:

but you're right, they'll start at the shoe store and work their way in the wrong direction :lol:

R

remaxrealtor

That is a shame. Restaurants are a brutal business, I really feel for them.

They should approach the owners of the Coffee Quarter and see if they could work something out.

foodcritic

That has to be the worst location I've ever stumbled across.

THAT could be the truest statement EVER made on this forum.

Can you believe how they pushed that in to the corner? You don't know it's there unless you go the shoeplace and then, when leaving, you pass it by accident.....:killingme

bohman

my office and i ate lunch there a few times.. it was great...

i hope it does not shut down..

:cds:

:yeahthat: I've been trying to advertise for them to the people I work with; I really don't want them out of business. But that was the first thing I though when their location was brought to my attention: "they're never going to make it when nobody can see them"

They need some really BIG signs in the parking lot & along 235.