HEY FOOLS Beverly Eckert was murdered at her home

Kyoon

HEY FOOLS Beverly Eckert was murdered at her home immediately after the news of the crash.

Compare this technique to the case of Jorg Haider, who was also not murdered where the "accident" took place.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
She was a 9/11 widow that was killed in the plane crash in Buffalo last night.

jetmonkey

HEY FOOLS Beverly Eckert was murdered at her home immediately after the news of the crash.

Compare this technique to the case of Jorg Haider, who was also not murdered where the "accident" took place.

I prefer the 'chef' style :yay:

Attachments

• tfh.jpg
    tfh.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 123

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

I see what you did there.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

is there ANYTHING you moonbats DON'T have a conspiracy about?

glhs837

Power with Control
Nope. Your post, for instance, because it mocks them, according to them, it is part of the conspiracy to keep the sheeple unaware of the global war raging for freedom right now.

And they are right, such a war is taking place, But its fought by such as these, not pasty skinned cheeto eaters typing away in Mommys basement and reading prisonplanet

Attachments

• marine2.jpg
    marine2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Kyoon

Murder of Jorg J Haider for dummies
Murder of Jorg J Haider for dummies - View topic - Mirror.co.uk

Note that this thread was closed before the illuminati revealed all the details required to understand that the technique used was not the same as in the case of Diana (i.e. in this case it was not a strobe light).

With Haider the illuminati went as far as to murder him before the "accident" and not even bothering to bring his body to the scene of the car "crash".

Kyoon

Some of the criteria used to classify illuminati murders:
- technique used to murder;
- type of target;
- main goal of the murder.

Kyoon

HEY FOOLS Beverly Eckert was murdered at her home

Beverly Eckert or how the illuminati take advantage of circumstances to eliminate a resister and above all to advance the terror agenda.
What happened:

Illuminati react immediately to a plane crash by murdering Beverly Eckert at her home and packaging it as "government will go as far as to destroy a plane, killing scores of people in the air and eventually on the ground to silence the truth".

CIA sells this story using the parallel information societies framework as "biggest conspiracy of 2009".