Best Crab Cake??

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Who makes the best crab cakes in southern maryland?? and whats the best beer to drink with em. :buddies:

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Stoney's by far....even the guy on Food Network(can't remember his name)that goes to all the different resturants went there and said the same thing(he does the TGIFridays commercials)

brb....I have to google

Guy Fieri....that's his name :biggrin:

Not sure about the beer....when I drank, it was either Blue Moon or Sunset Wheat

Last edited:

glitch

Devil's Advocate
In this area that's a loaded question. Everyone has their own preference. In my opinion, no restaurant can ever come close to a home made crab cake. I mix three different recipes and happen to think mine are pretty decent. As for the beer, I'd go with something lighter. Maybe Sam Adams Light? Or something along those lines. Anything heavy would overpower the crab.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Woodburns

I had a dinner party the other day and bought premade crap cake stuff from Woodburns.. This young kid behind the counter mixed them up fresh.. WOW they were good every one at the party loved them...

Of course i took all the credit.. hey i fried them.. LOL

:evil:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Home-made -- mine (recipe from Barbara Mikulski)
Restaurant -- Stoney's with Thursday's coming in second
Beer -- Corona with lime (not much of a beer drinker)

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
to funny

she had been here about 4 years at the time.. so i thought she knew what she was doing.. i was kinda proud of her for being so adventuious... :killingme

turns out she just thought it would be like a crab cake sandwich.. LOL