Motorcycle Accident Prince Frederick

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Rt. 4 and Main Steet, across from Mr. Tire. Came out as serious, police and rescue on the scene. One patient. Starting the helicopter.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Wow, I must've just missed that one on my way in to work. Was he crossing over. I know that spot is pretty dangerous for folks coming off of Main St and trying to cross over 4. But there wasn't very much traffic so...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wow, I must've just missed that one on my way in to work. Was he crossing over. I know that spot is pretty dangerous for folks coming off of Main St and trying to cross over 4. But there wasn't very much traffic so...

I was about to head out, but I think I'll wait, sounds like they'll have to close 4 for the helicopter. Landing at German Chapel Rd. I sure hope he's going to be okay.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I was about to head out, but I think I'll wait, sounds like they'll have to close 4 for the helicopter. Landing at German Chapel Rd. I sure hope he's going to be okay.

Did you hear if any other vehicles were involved?

F

forceofnature

O that sux. I have seen him ride everyday on that bike this winter no matter the temperature. Hope he heals soon.