Brush Fire on 210 in Accokeek

M

MistysDaddy08

Just an FYI, units from Accokeek and Bryans Road (so far) are battling a somewhat large brush fire in the area of Livingston Road and Farmington Roads at Route 210 in Accokeek, Command requesting County PD for Traffic Control. Command just adv 5 or 6 brush fires along the stretch of highway (Southbound)... Command now requesting Charles County Tanker 11 (Bryans Road) to respond, operations of PG Fireground Channel 3

tyky

eieio
Just an FYI, units from Accokeek and Bryans Road (so far) are battling a somewhat large brush fire in the area of Livingston Road and Farmington Roads at Route 210 in Accokeek, Command requesting County PD for Traffic Control. Command just adv 5 or 6 brush fires along the stretch of highway (Southbound)... Command now requesting Charles County Tanker 11 (Bryans Road) to respond, operations of PG Fireground Channel 3

We actually drove past that today and saw the fires, it was on 2 different roads, it was small but there was like 3 little fires about ten feet from each other and we kept driving and turned onto a different road and we saw the exact same thing, 3 small fires each about 10 ft apart. We also passed the FD trucks on their way to put them out

Black-Francis

You're my hero Sparky!!

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !

I say pump and roll and deck gun it!:dye: