Bush Set Up Rape Rooms Part of the Torture Program

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
40 Years In The Desert: Bush Set Up Rape Rooms as a Part of the Torture Program

"Just when I thought that this group of criminals have gotten me so jaded about their venality and corruption that they can no longer shock me, it now appears that they instituted rape as a part of their torture regime:"

Also at: Former Gitmo Guard Tells All—By Scott Horton (Harper's Magazine)

I read the entire transcipt from the Harper's article & not one mention of 'rape'...

I don't consider checking a detainee's rectum for contraband or weapons 'rape'.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You spend a lot of time digging up weird crap on the internet.

I guess it's OK as long as it keeps you from breeding

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It's OK as long as it keeps you off the sauce.
Ah. So that's what has ravaged most of your brain cells - alcoholism. It's good that you have come to terms with it and have another outlet for your energy. :yay:

tom88

George W. Bush was truly an amazing man. Not only was he able to run the most powerful country in the world, but he was also able to personally oversee the instillation and organization of a jail. I am very proud that this man with his vast responsibilities was able to accomplish all that he did.

frogman123

lol umm what?

George W. Bush was truly an amazing man. Not only was he able to run the most powerful country in the world, but he was also able to personally oversee the instillation and organization of a jail. I am very proud that this man with his vast responsibilities was able to accomplish all that he did.

lmao- tell me you just forgot to put the dripping sarcasm emoticon.

willie

I think creating Katrina was his biggest accomplishment.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I thought it was masterminding 9/11, and placing all of those explosives in the buildings personally, without getting caught.

It's amazing.. in one breath they tell us he's an idiot, and in the next they tell us of his master evil genius.

Toxick

Splat
It's amazing.. in one breath they tell us he's an idiot, and in the next they tell us of his master evil genius.

There's a loophole though... It was Cheney who came up with all the brilliant evil plans, and Dubya was the foolish figurehead.

It's like Brainiac giving Bizzaro recipes for disaster.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
40 Years In The Desert: Bush Set Up Rape Rooms as a Part of the Torture Program

"Just when I thought that this group of criminals have gotten me so jaded about their venality and corruption that they can no longer shock me, it now appears that they instituted rape as a part of their torture regime:"

Also at: Former Gitmo Guard Tells All—By Scott Horton (Harper's Magazine)

I read the transcript of the interview held by Ucal Davis, NO WHERE was there even mention of rape or rape room. What a crock of shiat you try and spread...
Considering things done by other countries in jailed environments,, things mentioned were far from horrific at Gitmo.:bigwhoop:

BOP

I read the transcript of the interview held by Ucal Davis, NO WHERE was there even mention of rape or rape room. What a crock of shiat you try and spread...
Considering things done by other countries in jailed environments,, things mentioned were far from horrific at Gitmo.:bigwhoop:

What John McCain went through for this country was torture.

What my first girlfriend's father went through as a Bataan Death March survivor was torture.

What the towlies go through when they are incarcerated by the US is milder than what the vast majority of lawbreakers in this country put up with when they're booked into jail.

All because some bleeding heart libs think that talking poopy to an enemy combatant is not only the worst kind of torture, but a violation of their civil rights. As if.

BOP

That was Al Gore. :lol:

It's still GW's fault.

Al Bore is reacting to GW personally screwing up the environment.

A slight aside: seen in a San Diego paper some years back, a cartoon that asked the question "if the gnat-catcher is an endangered species, how come there are so many of them?"

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
I read the transcript of the interview held by Ucal Davis, NO WHERE was there even mention of rape or rape room. What a crock of shiat you try and spread...considering things done by other countries in jailed environments,, things mentioned were far from horrific at Gitmo.:bigwhoop:

I think the rape thingy came from Scott Horton.

"This was a standardized Bush Administration tactic–the importance of which became apparent to me when I participated in some Capitol Hill negotiations with White House representatives relating to legislation creating criminal law accountability for contractors. The Bush White House vehemently objected to provisions of the law dealing with rape by instrumentality. When House negotiators pressed to know why, they were met first with silence and then an embarrassed acknowledgment that a key part of the Bush program included invasion of the bodies of prisoners in a way that might be deemed rape by instrumentality under existing federal and state criminal statutes."

edinsomd

"This was a standardized Bush Administration tactic–the importance of which became apparent to me when I participated in some Capitol Hill negotiations with White House representatives relating to legislation creating criminal law accountability for contractors. The Bush White House vehemently objected to provisions of the law dealing with rape by instrumentality. When House negotiators pressed to know why, they were met first with silence and then an embarrassed acknowledgment that a key part of the Bush program included invasion of the bodies of prisoners in a way that might be deemed rape by instrumentality under existing federal and state criminal statutes."

So a cavity search is the new rape? :killingme
Ed

Vince

"This was a standardized Bush Administration tactic–the importance of which became apparent to me when I participated in some Capitol Hill negotiations with White House representatives relating to legislation creating criminal law accountability for contractors. The Bush White House vehemently objected to provisions of the law dealing with rape by instrumentality. When House negotiators pressed to know why, they were met first with silence and [/B]then an embarrassed acknowledgment that a key part of the Bush program included invasion of the bodies of prisoners in a way that might be deemed rape by instrumentality under existing federal and state criminal statutes."
As usual Nononthing, you read things into statements. Might is a very big word. "Might be deemed rape." You need to go to war and learn what it's all about. Then come and talk about what torture is after you've had just a little taste of it. You're as stupid and naive as the entire Obama administration. You and others like you will bend over for the enemy until they are in your backyard, then you will yell for help, but the only ones that will be there to help will be the ones who have served for a lifetime and know what war is. I would tell you to grow up and learn nonothing, but you and the rest of the liberals will never learn.