Moores Driving School....

SingerLady

I guess this question is for anyone who had access to the scanner this morning. What happened in front of Moores Driving school? There was a police officer there with a white van pulled over, and a younger looking man in cuffs?

SingerLady

if you were THAT nosey, you'd have pulled in and asked the officer. :killingme

:killingme Thought about yellin out the window! But that's just like when I see a state trooper that has pulled someone over and he doesn't have his hat on while issuing a ticket. I just wanna yell out the window. "THAT TICKET IS NOT VALID UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR HAT ON!" State Law!

SingerLady

You're joking...right? :eyebrow:

No dead serious.......I have been told by 2 judges and a few lawyers that if a State Trooper does not have his hat on while issuing you a ticket, the ticket will be thrown out in court, happened to my husband! It's beacause there not in full uniform

sunflower

Loving My Life...
No dead serious.......I have been told by 2 judges and a few lawyers that if a State Trooper does not have his hat on while issuing you a ticket, the ticket will be thrown out in court, happened to my husband! It's beacause there not in full uniform

And just how do you "prove" it

SingerLady

And just how do you "prove" it

well first you are obviously under oath, second all squad cars have a dash camera, at least I think. And third, not to many people know about it so I highly doubt they wouldn't believe you. The judge was the one who actually asked my husband. "Sir, did the Trooper have his hat on?" my husband "No sir." Judge "Case Dismissed, Trooper you weren't in full uniform"

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:killingme I guess I'll take your word for it...:shrug:
Was hubby's case in MD?

SingerLady

interesting. Good to know, if you have no other arguement for a ticket :lol:

Well if it happens, I wouldn't say anything to the officer, cause he could obviously return to his car and put on the hat, just keep to yourself, request a court date and tell the judge.