Looking for the Commanding Officer

Joebagel

If one was looking for the name of the Commanding Officer for an enlisted member at PAX NAS, how would one go about finding that name?
Thanks

SoMDGirl42

If one was looking for the name of the Commanding Officer for an enlisted member at PAX NAS, how would one go about finding that name?
Thanks

Where would said enlisted member be attached?

and if you are looking to get said enlisted member in hot water, you are better off using the chain of command and start with the CMC.

Joebagel

He dipped out on rent, and wont return any attepts to contact him. I just chalked it up to a loss, but someone told me I should contact his CO and that they will make sure i get paid. I couldn't care less if he gets in trouble.

SoMDGirl42

He dipped out on rent, and wont return any attepts to contact him. I just chalked it up to a loss, but someone told me I should contact his CO and that they will make sure i get paid. I couldn't care less if he gets in trouble.

for this, you would contact the CMC. Where is he attached?

HunterJJD

Dang, figured he was screwing your MILF while you was at work

LateApex

Find where he is attached.

Once you find that ask to speak to his chief. They will take care of things from there.

Follow this through. He's probably some young kid that needs to be taught a lesson.

Good luck.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Try calling the work number he would have given you when he signed his lease agreement. Then give the sailors name and ask to speak with his immediate supervisor and work your way up the the Command Master Chief.

BOP

Thanks

Give me money and I'll do it.

In the next lifetime.

The skipper isn't hard to find; he's been in the local news. An enlisted or other officer, not so much.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!

JMHO. Why not file a case in small claims court here and have all the facts played out that way? I personally think it's crappy just becuase someone is in the military to go to their command. In than respect your could really put a black mark on this person's career. Also this person most likely would not have what I would consider to be a fair shake on the situation.

Any civilian employee in this world would never have to worry about this kind of thing. The collector would be laughed at or hung up on. I get that you want to hold this person accountable but even though they may not have lived up to what they said they would does not necessarily mean they should be subjected to Captain's Mass or Court Martial.

IMO. Military actions and boards should be used for job related issue's and not for unresolved civil matters.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
JMHO. Why not file a case in small claims court here and have all the facts played out that way? I personally think it's crappy just becuase someone is in the military to go to their command. In than respect your could really put a black mark on this person's career. Also this person most likely would not have what I would consider to be a fair shake on the situation.

Any civilian employee in this world would never have to worry about this kind of thing. The collector would be laughed at or hung up on. I get that you want to hold this person accountable but even though they may not have lived up to what they said they would does not necessarily mean they should be subjected to Captain's Mass or Court Martial.

IMO. Military actions and boards should be used for job related issue's and not for unresolved civil matters.
Our military holds itself to higher standards than civilian employees.
Would you trust your co-workers to know what to do and then actually do it if your place of business were bombed?
If a guy is a deadbeat off base, why would you trust him with your life?

Tech

As a civilian, if you have excessive outstanding debt or not paying your bills, you will be investigated with the possibility of losing your clearance. Without clearance, no job.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

Eh, I understand what you're saying, but if the person skipped out on paying rent, I'd say that he's not an honorable person. Going the CO /CMC route is perfectly acceptable in this situation. You know how the court situation is these days...it could be f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get a court date, and with extensions, delays, and what not, it could be a really long time before an innocent landlord every got his money. Why should a landlord be put out and inconvenienced by a deadbeat?

Going to the Navy/Army/MC ensures that you'll get your money with minimal incident and get it quickly.

When I managed an apartment complex, we thought nothing of going to their CO/CMC for the outstanding money. Worked every time. :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
As a civilian, if you have excessive outstanding debt or not paying your bills, you will be investigated with the possibility of losing your clearance. Without clearance, no job.

I understand and appreciate all of the response's to my post. Not everyone in this county works for a contractor or the military though. I was just saying that if this landlord first though he was out of luck, that maybe he could pursue a civil judgement that may not affect the military members job.

I can probably bet that a command complaint will almost always warrant a swift and speedy resolution. It may be a bigger lesson than this person may have bargained for .:ohwell: