This goes to show how stupid people are

B

Beaver-Cleaver

It's an oldie but still a goody, sums up the stupidity of people nowadays.

Sale Off, Old Dominion Revs Up for Season - washingtonpost.com

More "racing stuff" is what the speedway's long-suffering neighbors dread. For them, the collapse of the development portends more years of high-decibel torture.

"It's kind of like getting ready for your birthday party and then having it canceled," said Jim Faulk, who has lived a half-mile from the track since 1993.

Faulk, a board member of the Hamlets homeowners association, said he's so upset that he has decided to sell his home.

"The noise physically bothers me," he said. "You can sit in my house with the windows and doors closed, with people talking and the TV on, and you can still hear it. It's terrible."

SO :banghead: WHY :banghead: DID :banghead: YOU :banghead: MOVE :banghead: THERE, :banghead: DUMBASS?! :banghead: :banghead:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:lol: I always tell people that ask me about moving to Wicomico Shores to talk to people that live there. The noise doesn't bother me personally, but I do know people who have moved there and relocated after one racing season. :killingme

B

Beaver-Cleaver

:lol: I always tell people that ask me about moving to Wicomico Shores to talk to people that live there. The noise doesn't bother me personally, but I do know people who have moved there and relocated after one racing season. :killingme

The people in Manassas that hate it, they could always give me their house. I LOVE the sound and smell of racecars in the morning. :dye: