Drum Point/Solomons trash

willie

The inconvenience of the compactor site, the amount of trash generated, working hours and the type of vehicles, trash collection is our best answer.

Calvert Trash just jumped to $114.75 per quarter. Anyone know of a reliable, cheaper company for this area?

C

CalvertNewbie

The inconvenience of the compactor site, the amount of trash generated, working hours and the type of vehicles, trash collection is our best answer.

Calvert Trash just jumped to $114.75 per quarter. Anyone know of a reliable, cheaper company for this area?

We've been using Bay Area Disposal for a while now with no problems. We pay $90 a quarter. Their phone # is 410-269-6035. We also used Ace Hauling for a bulk pick up over the summer and I remember their rates were pretty good compared to some others.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
We've been using Bay Area Disposal for a while now with no problems. We pay $90 a quarter. Their phone # is 410-269-6035. We also used Ace Hauling for a bulk pick up over the summer and I remember their rates were pretty good compared to some others.

We use Bay Area but our fee is slighly more. I think it depends on location and the size of the "toter."

willie

Thanks all. I just used Bay Area for a 30 yd. roll off and had no idea they did residential. I'll give them a call.