Walmart again

wineo

loving life
Another bomb threat,:cds: caller told them they had 5 min to clear the store. Are people really that bored that they do this everyday?

I hope they get caught soon, this is starting to cost the taxpayers.

:popcorn:

frozenrain

Another bomb threat,:cds: caller told them they had 5 min to clear the store. Are people really that bored that they do this everyday?

I thought it would be easy to trace the calls. Maybe I watch too many movies but I thought it would be easy to catch these caller/s?

I thought it would be easy to trace the calls. Maybe I watch too many movies but I thought it would be easy to catch these caller/s?

A real true trace takes time. The callers were probably long since off the phone before it could be done. If they called from a public phone, they could get the address from the phone company, but that's pretty worthless too.

T

toppick08

When they finally catch these #######s........put a real bomb up their ass and play with the switch.

thurley42

HY;FR
A real true trace takes time. The callers were probably long since off the phone before it could be done. If they called from a public phone, they could get the address from the phone company, but that's pretty worthless too.

or if they used a prepaid cell phone bought with cash....

stepdancr

Wow. This doesn't sound like Southern Maryland...more like South Florida!

frozenrain

I was just wondering if they did it from a public phone the police might be lucky enough to get CCTV images of the person but I guess there may not be CCTV everywhere here? Sometimes CCTV cameras are not obvious .
Also they could use 'pay as you go 'phones that you do not need to register?
This is so wrong in many ways-not only wasting police and customers time but one day there may be a genuine incident and it will not be taken seriously.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Wow. This doesn't sound like Southern Maryland...more like South Florida!

About 75% crimes that happens in St Mary's County is due to people not born and raised here. It's the people that move here that stir up all of the problems.

SMC_Gal

I just heard that it wasn't a bomb threat this time, that someone robbed the bank inside Walmart? :cds:

Either way, hopefully they catch those idiots soon!

SoccerMom2

I am glad i did my shopping last night..lol! Someone told me that only managers are answering phones during the morning because of the bomb threat. I hope they catch that loser. It took about 6 weeks to catch the guy that did it in September. Maybe it is someone in his family is pissed.

D1VA

You have got to be kidding!
This is getting crazy and out of control!

crabluver

Bank robbed?

Well if it was the bank robbed, then cctv would pick up the suspect, though maybe was in disguise, whatever...need more secuirty, and some type of tap on phones if this keeps happening.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Well if it was the bank robbed, then cctv would pick up the suspect, though maybe was in disguise, whatever...need more secuirty, and some type of tap on phones if this keeps happening.

I see no reports of the bank being robbed...